CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
What Jobs Did You Master?

Posted: 22nd September 2008 18:57

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
As many of you already know, Final Fantasy 5 Advanced has a few extra jobs...Necromancer, Oracle, Gladiator, and Cannonier. With these included in this, which jobs did you master?
Me? I mastered everything, including freelancer!

--------------------
A creature born from eternal darkness and heavenly light. One single entity, birthed of two opposites. They somehow coexist, to create I, the Lunarian Prince...
Post #172319
Posted: 22nd September 2008 20:13

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I have mastered everything except Necromancer. I have yet to beat Enuo and obtain the job. Once I do, I plan to master it as well.

--------------------
"My name is Atma...I am a power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form...Feeble creatures of flesh...Your time is nigh!"
Post #172321
Posted: 22nd September 2008 21:09
Lunarian

Awards:
I've mastered all of the jobs, even the ones featured for the GBA remake. I should play FFV again.. It's STILL my favourite videogame in the world... cool.gif
Post #172322
Posted: 23rd September 2008 00:32

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
I haven't played FFVAdvance yet. I have a compulsion to master all the jobs in any game I play though so I'm sure this would be no different.

I played the FFV port on Playstation and that's what I did. It took quite a while do to the slowdown....... I had to switch games a few times and come back a few times.
Post #172326
Posted: 23rd September 2008 17:17

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I tend to master everything first, but my question is...
What creature(s) did you use to train MOST on your jobs?
I used Objet'd Art. I've got over 7,000 in the bestairy.

--------------------
A creature born from eternal darkness and heavenly light. One single entity, birthed of two opposites. They somehow coexist, to create I, the Lunarian Prince...
Post #172337
Posted: 23rd September 2008 20:03

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I made sure to have all jobs (except Necromancer) before I fought Exdeath and Neo-Exdeath, so I mostly fought the creatures within the Void before the final battle.

--------------------
"My name is Atma...I am a power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form...Feeble creatures of flesh...Your time is nigh!"
Post #172339
Posted: 25th September 2008 17:14

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Did you notice that after earning various abilities, the freelancer inherites them. Sprint, light step, and even dual wield. I'll make a more complete list later.

--------------------
Post #172360
Posted: 25th September 2008 18:09

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Yeah, Dji playtisted and made a list like that two years ago when CoN was researching the new classes for an update. But don't forget the Freelancer bonuses - the best Freelancer stats in the game are a Freelancer that has mastered Thief, Monk, and Oracle.

--------------------
Post #172361
Posted: 17th December 2008 18:26

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I never was a fan of FF5, but I set out to get a 100% bestairy in all of the Advanced remakes, and I worked for over 150 hours...
But I successfully achieved a 100% bestairy in FF1, FF2, FF4, FF5, and FF6...I almost gave up on the whole thing all together. And fighting Neo Shinryu was a real pain...But you only really need to be about level 60 to do it...

Moderator Edit
So what on earth does that have to do with the topic of mastering Jobs? - R51

This post has been edited by Rangers51 on 17th December 2008 19:40

--------------------
Post #173944
Posted: 28th January 2009 22:35

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in the 2008 Fanfiction contest. 
lvl 60? My god I was lvl 90 and yet i still cnat beat it

Anyways i trained in the void to master my jobs. Bout 2 hours later everything done and i went into battle as a freelancer woot

--------------------
Kefka's Message of the week: Get off your couch noobs and get my new game Dissidia 012
Post #175088
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: