CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Resident Evil

Posted: 24th August 2002 20:33

Lunarian

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
So here's my delimna, I'm at the end of RE: Code Veronica, have somwhere around 40 arrows and nothing else, I gotta defeat the tyrant on the back of the plane and can' do it without getting killed. Help.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
Post #1618
Posted: 24th August 2002 20:59
Engineer

Awards:
that's not the end boss

--------------------
"Number One, I order you to go take a number two."
Post #1622
Posted: 24th August 2002 22:40

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
My suggestion: Pray you saved the game at a previous point. Get more ammo. Nail that sonofabitch with those arrows as much as you like *headshots are the key* and then unload as many bullets as you can into him. Possibly a grenade or ten if you have them lying around.

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #1628
Posted: 25th August 2002 04:51
Engineer

Awards:
there's a catapult for throwing out cargo,  when it beeps run over an hit it with the action button.  If the blue tyrant is near the edge it will knock him out.  If not reload and try again.  Took me a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time...  :(

good luck

--------------------
"Number One, I order you to go take a number two."
Post #1637
Posted: 25th August 2002 10:43

Lunarian

Awards:
New game it is then..

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
Post #1640
Posted: 30th August 2002 19:00
Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Not necesarily. You don't have to start a new game. Keep trying till u figure out a good strategie. Then once you have it... KILL THE MUTHA FUGGA!(sorry DF but i really like the way it sounds) Anyway if u get fed up start a new game, and i have one HUGE piece of advice... DON'T SHOOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE! Unless it's some kind of big baddie that will always be there if u go back to the area, then blow his brains, i mean rotting flesh out! Other than that u pretty much need to ignore all the baddies and save ammo for real big fights. Avoid them at any cost and avoid getting bitten too. I've played ALL the RE games cept for the more recent ones, Code Veronica, Code Veroncia X(not sure if it's the same game) and the new prequel to the RE series, Resident Evil: Biohazard 0, and i know that you shouldn't waste ammo unless you have to.
Also i didn't play RE:Survivor cause it looks like an abomination! How can you go from the classical cinematic view and storyline of classic RE games to this... this cheap ripoff of Virtua Cop! or a basic first person shooter(not that im bashing FPS games im a huge fan of them but RE is NOT FPS... i repeat NOT FPS!)

P.S. What system are you playing it on and where did u find it, if u know where i can get it on PC or if i can download it somewhere then please tell me. If not then a Dreamcast version will do.

--------------------
You were in my arms, clutching me tight
We were in the darkness, searching for light
Then you left me, all alone
To walk this world, all on my own!
--Rob--Zealous Apathy
Post #1853
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: