CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
To answer questions begging to be asked.

Posted: 23rd December 2017 04:39

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I know you're thinking I have better things to do than criticize every thread I'm in. Likewise there's others who ask questions over the years I believe have been answered. Maybe they have been forgotten and need to be stickied to top thread. But in the event I don't return I hope to touch upon something once and for all that we might have missed. I can't claim the only one to be qualified. You can answer too if you want.

Q; What is the ideal game?

A: Unknown because of one's perspective on it. There's actually the question of what defines ideal since you could be talking about costs, advertising, storyline, ect.,.

Q: If not ideal then why is it popular?

A: Humans and/or intelligence in general have the desire to explore. To chart the unknown and seek things old and new. It can be real or imagined but exploration is the root desire of all living things if not nearly all.

Q: How long before one or someone's accept it?

A: It depends on the person's idiosyncrasies and insecurities. In addition to how anyone might perceive something. They might accept it eventually and quit or they want to improve on it for as long as possible out of personal choice.

Q: When do you place someone's ideas over another person's ideas?

A: Up to individual taste and preference. Their ability to be convincing. Though it doesn't always happen. When something isn't being taken seriously it gets ignored.

Q: What is the origin of thought?

A: We live in a place of diversity. The origin suggests we come from a place with too much conflict, not enough, or forever unchanging. It might have decided that a struggle is better to have over constant agreement or nothing.

Q: How do you ultimately know what's the right thing to do?

A: From knowledge, experience, time, and everything else that makes me mortal as far as I know. I don't always know the right thing to do but that doesn't mean I haven't tried. Others can say the same.

Q: Do you believe everything has a purpose? IE: Life, death, murder, betrayal, fantasy, reality, ect.

A: I don't know. But whatever it is we'll have to deal with based on the circumstances. Though should I have tried to answer these questions based on facts alone? I hope it's truthful but maybe things need some clarification.

---

Ok, I asked and answered. I didn't inject opinion too much like saying unfortunately or sadly.

--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/Greatermaxim

Terra - LV 99 - HP 9999 - MP 999

Equipment - - - Abilities

Illumina - - - - - Fight
Genji Shield - - Morph
Oath Veil - - - - Magic
Minerva - - - - - Item
Ribbon
Economizer
Post #214291
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: