CoN 20th Anniversary: 1997-2017
Final Fantasy IFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy TacticsChrono Trigger
 
 
Guides and InfoNewsFanworksForumsChat Poll StoreOptionsAbout
Failure 1
Description
Locations
75% chance of HP Leak. 25% chance of lowering HP to critical (if not a Heavy creature type)
Found: Mix
Cost
Not Sold
Spell Power
Accuracy
N/A100%
Mix Formulas
Results From: Elixir + Turtle Shell
Combine Formulas
None
 
Caves of Narshe: Final Fantasy V
Version 6
©1997–2017 Josh Alvies (Rangers51)

All fanfiction and fanart (including original artwork in forum avatars) is property of the original authors. Some graphics property of Square Enix.