Final Fantasy XV Media Explosion
We're under two weeks away from the Final Fantasy XV release now, and Square Enix are just opening the floodgates on showing us... things. You might go so far as to say that they're doing too much - but if you can't get enough of this game's hype train, here's a list of a bunch of new things to check out.
- A timelapse video of the day/night cycle running on the PS4 Pro
- A magazine scan of two party guests, Cor Leaonis and Gladiolus' sister Iris
- Summoning Ramuh
- The Announcement of a Final Fantasy XV-universe mobile MMO
- A list of sixteen videos detailing different preorder bonuses
- A marketing video in which Final Fantasy fans and a few game-industry notables (like Ken Levine) discuss their own emotional connection to the Final Fantasy series
And, finally, there will be one final Active Time Event in Japan on the eve of release.
If it wasn't yet clear, Square Enix are going for broke on this game. Fingers remain crossed.
|Member Since: 1997-07-31|
|News articles posted: 416|
|More articles by Rangers51|
|Please Log In to Add Comments|