Guides and Info News Fanworks Forums Chat Poll Store Options About

Final Fantasy 5 Single Class Challenge

Posted: 16th November 2011 04:48
Returner

After WAAAY too long, I will try to breathe some life back into this forum. I lost all my data for my Red Mage Challenge, but I'm going to give it another go.
Post #198142
Posted: 12th April 2012 05:13

Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
After 3 years, I'm finally getting back into this as well. I happened to notice this thread after coming here to do some research on the catch/releases for the monster trainers. I am currently halfway getting all 22 scc's, the solo white mage, and the solo berserker past Fork Tower.

I managed to get the solo white mage past fork tower without leveling a second white mage. I think it looks cleaner with only 1 leveled up. I had one level 3 character face omniscient. I used the standard wall/reflect ring and maintaining wall/reflect on omniscient after the initial dispel. But I bounced shell off omniscient to reduce the chance of drain being successful since it would kill the white mage.

There are no monster catch/releases that cause berserk? I guess the monster trainers are going to have to do Omniscient the hard way.

Edit: It doesn't matter. A release that does Breath Wind does half of Omniscient's Max HP because he is weak against wind. So once the magemasher knife does its thing, the other 2 characters release and that's the battle. I guess taking 2 characters to Omniscient would work too, but it would take 2 magemasher mutes. But it would make Minotauros a bit easier.

This post has been edited by dunnius on 14th April 2012 07:03
Post #199996
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: