CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
daniel from parasite eve is awesome

Posted: 20th December 2011 16:02

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Something about daniel in parasite eve reminds me of your typical police movie from the 90's.

One evident part,is when daniel punches the reporter trying to get some news from aya brea.That part was just plain awesome.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198565
Posted: 28th December 2011 13:55

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
Oh yeah, Daniel was definitely one of the best parts of Parasite Eve, playing a badass family man who takes his job seriously and his son seriously-er. In fact, I'd say his performance was so awesome, he ascended to the Danny Glover tier of cop portrayals, no small feat for an NPC. And that's really my only complaint -- he should've been playable, even if just for a little while. My fave part: the helicopter scene towards the end. [I've heard Daniel lacks a similar role in PE2...a pity.]

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #198737
Posted: 28th December 2011 21:12

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
I loved it when daniel punched the reporter.

That part was epic.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198745
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: