CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Who did your cloud go out with?

Who did Cloud go out with on your 1st file on VII?
Aeris [ 61 ]  [47.66%]
Tifa [ 50 ]  [39.06%]
Yuffie [ 7 ]  [5.47%]
Barret [ 10 ]  [7.81%]
Total Votes: 128
Guests cannot vote 
Posted: 24th June 2007 00:14

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. 
My current count is 2 for Aerith and 1 for Tifa. And I don't really count the Tifa one because I was doing a challenge playthrough. CxA FTW!

--------------------
My soul is bound to the Mistress of the Afterlife, and my fealty is to her always. So let's just hope she doesn't use it as one of her ten daily meals.
Post #151908
Posted: 27th June 2007 19:31

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNBA, 2007. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2009. 
Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
My first playthrough was somewhat coached by the owner of the game, in spite of my efforts to the contrary. So I knew that you could influence the outcome, and on said owner's advice I named Tifa after my current girlfriend and set things up that way. I've done an Aeris and a Yuffie date since, but I usually go for a Tifa date.

--------------------
"Getting upset over a trifle would indeed be unmannerly."

-Afra to Damia
Post #152126
Posted: 27th June 2007 20:03

Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
has to be tiffa they're meant to be together

no need to fight it.

--------------------
"When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone."
Tennessee Williams

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart"
Confucious
Post #152134
Posted: 1st July 2007 04:47

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
aeris. Always aeris. I realized that he can go out with Barret but I realized after that part tongue.gif dammm i wanna try. pretty neat convo xP

--------------------
I will be there...
Post #152302
Posted: 20th July 2007 19:03

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Tifa because i really don't like Aeris

--------------------
Cloud
"let's Mosey"
Post #153610
Posted: 20th July 2007 20:15

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
The first time was Aeris, and I didn't know you could change the outcome of that at the time. I've looked on youtube for the barret date to see if it would be all worth while to do it again in game, and it was ok I guess. I need to try Tifa and Yuffie, cause when I played and didn't know about changing it, I always got Aeris.

--------------------
Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Chrsit for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost

Acts 4:12

Matthew 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost
Post #153624
Posted: 20th July 2007 20:44

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
The first time he went out with Barret. I was like Wtf? blink.gif
Post #153626
Posted: 23rd July 2007 02:30
Returner

Awards:
I started with yuffie. Sadly i can't ever get her to date me again. Every other time it has been Tifa.....even though i am kinda mean to her (Not as mean as I am to Aeris though happy.gif ) I never wanted to go out with Aeris.......even though she is supposed to be the perfect match for cloud.
Post #153809
Posted: 23rd July 2007 03:55

Black Mage

Awards:
I didn't know about the date on my first run through and he got Aeris. Then I believe on my second run he went with Yuffie.

Never seen the Tifa and Barret dates.

--------------------
FFIVDS looks awesome, right? Especially the character scans. I mean, look at that CGI scan of Yang. You see it and you just think...badass. And then you look at his polka-dot pants, likely stolen from a Dr. Seuss book. And then you just...shiver.
Post #153813
Posted: 23rd July 2007 18:09

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Member of more than five years. 
Tifa for the first 5 or so plays, then I brushed her off for the Aeris date..

then I worked especially hard once I realised you could go out with Yuffie (I thought hot ninjas were exclusive to Tecmo games before FF7)

Then I play through again about a year ago to get barret in that gondola >:]

--------------------
Post #153856
Posted: 12th August 2007 03:07

Returner

Awards:
Quote (Ronin @ 23rd May 2007 20:06)
I think I may have been the only person alive to have gotten Yuffie my first time.

It might've been the 10 times I had to find her in Junon forest just trying to figure out how to get her.

Wrong. I got Yuffie my first time too. Funny, huh?

--------------------
"The Promised Land... is it possible I could find a way to bring Aerith back if I look there?"

-Danieru Uchiha, during 2nd disc of Final Fantasy VII
Post #155505
Posted: 14th August 2007 00:24

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than five years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Contributed to the Chrono Trigger section of CoN. 
I've always gotten Aeris on my files, mainly because I've never REALLY tried to influence it.

I might make 4 saves, all at the Golden Saucer before each different date occurs, just for a larf.

And, to answer Death Penalty's question..

Possible spoilers: highlight to view
Barret and Cloud go to the play, where the guy says "Welcome! You're our 100th coup- oh, wait, you're not.". Barret and Cloud leave, and go on the gondola. Barret talks about why Cloud didn't go with one of the girls, wishes he could take Marlene ot the Gold saucer, claiming she would love the fireworks, and then opens fire on the fireworks, telling them to SHUT UP!!!.

This post has been edited by Olly on 14th August 2007 00:32
Post #155593
Posted: 20th August 2007 16:55

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Barrett my first time.... COmpletely by accident at that... I'm like.... Whut?
Post #155957
Posted: 21st August 2007 11:51

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
yeah, i'm trying to get Cloud to date Barret and Yuffie, how'd you guys get them on your first try? biggrin.gif

Well, it's fun dating Aeris and Tifa as well though.

(Yes, his name is Barret) Hur hur, i almost fell out of my chair the first time i saw that line. laugh.gif
Post #156002
Posted: 22nd August 2007 11:19

Onion Knight

Awards:
Aeris. Only because I had no idea about the different outcomes...

But I intentionally made Aeris angry during the play. It was quite hilarious. And during the ride in the cart thingy (can't remember what exactly it was...a gondola?) I didn't know the controls so my Cloud ended up doing some pretty crazy things - push-ups and whatnot.

biggrin.gif
Post #156053
Posted: 30th August 2007 04:37
Returner

Awards:
Aeris. When I played for the first time I already knew she was going to die. So I thought I should umm... sort of cheer her up rolleyes.gif
Post #156503
Posted: 30th August 2007 10:11

Returner

Awards:
I have a question.
I read somewhere that if you are extremely evil to Aeris, if you don't talk to her unless it's essential for the game, Tifa will go out with you after Aeris dies. Is that true? I don't think so but who knows... I've never been mean to her. I try to be nice to everyone.

Ontopic: I always go out with Tifa. I like her more than Aeris.
Post #156512
Posted: 31st August 2007 02:41

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. 
No, that's just a dumb internet rumor, although several scenes will have different dialogue. The main example is
the Highwind scene between Cloud and Tifa, which comes in Aerith and Tifa flavored versions, with one in the middle as well.
Yuffie/Barret et al. aren't taken into consideration for these checks.

--------------------
My soul is bound to the Mistress of the Afterlife, and my fealty is to her always. So let's just hope she doesn't use it as one of her ten daily meals.
Post #156548
Posted: 8th September 2007 06:43

Returner

Awards:
Aerith never really liked Tifa being with Cloud because they are more friends and Aerith and Cloud had more of a 'spark' going untill everything was ruined,Curse you Sephiroth !! mad.gif
Post #156912
Posted: 9th September 2007 00:15

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
once i found out you can get the others to date cloud i always thought it would be pretty funny to date barret, but everytime i play through i feel bad for areis knowing what happens to her, i got a soft spot for her. figure i might as well show her a good time before she swims with the fishies

--------------------
"Change the world? no one can do that, Im not that naive!"
Post #156936
Posted: 10th September 2007 22:31

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Mine is always Aeris. I can never be bothered to be mean to her. I kinda like Aeris' date anyway. happy.gif

--------------------
eh?
Post #157014
Posted: 5th October 2007 14:49

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
my first run through it was Aeris,my 2nd time it was tifa and my third time it was barret

--------------------
Marion Gaborik is my hero :D
Post #158079
Posted: 26th December 2008 03:36
Treasure Hunter

Awards:
it was kinda natural throughout the game... other than Yuffie its the only one thats actually a date anyways... tifa is just awkward and barret kinda just makes fun of Cloud for not asking one of he girls... and he dont deserve that... cloud is to BA for that crap
Post #174262
Posted: 11th February 2009 06:00

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Tifa.

Areith + Cloud = PHAIL

--------------------
Post #175336
Posted: 11th February 2009 06:07

Cactuar

Awards:
Tifa because thought that she was cooler and tougher than Aeris.

And it's the truth ! thumbup.gif

--------------------
Currently playing Chrono Trigger !!
Currently looking forward to Don't Know.
Post #175337
Posted: 11th February 2009 21:57

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
tifa all the way

--------------------
I remember... That night, we talked for the first time. I
didn't know it then, but after that night, everything changed. For everyone...
For me...
~Tidus
Post #175346
Posted: 18th February 2009 02:28
Returner

Aeris on my first time, but got Tifa this time.

And the play is much more interesting to me than the date, since there are many ways to make the play go out.
I just screwed up the play this playthrough (intentionally), by asking for the Princess' measurements (don't tell me a perv!) and then selecting to kiss the king (Tifa's reactions to this was super funny).
Last playthrough, I selected the knight to fight the EDK. He got owned.
That's just two of the ways it can play out. I like to think of this as a "mini Chrono Cross".
Post #175554
Posted: 3rd August 2009 08:40

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
tifa everytime but one...at first I thought that was just what you always got...then I learned other wise and tried for barret
Post #180153
Posted: 4th August 2009 06:34

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
I have a funny thing to add.

I was most diferent from cloud LOL

The quizzes all tell me tifa is my life mate LOL

I dunno,i guess that cloud is into innocent girls who need help,you know damsels in distress.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #180178
Posted: 4th August 2009 10:55

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Magitek_slayer @ 4th August 2009 02:34)
I have a funny thing to add.

I was most diferent from cloud LOL

The quizzes all tell me tifa is my life mate LOL

I dunno,i guess that cloud is into innocent girls who need help,you know damsels in distress.

So, not only is this topic now not about the game and instead you, the topic has also changed to be about online "quizzes" that are mainly created by monkeys who type with one finger? Just making sure we're on the same page...

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #180182
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: