CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
ultimate black comedy and tragedy at the same time

Posted: 28th December 2011 19:20

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Imagine if you were immortal and wanted to die but you couldn't,and no matter how much you tried to kill yourself,all it did was sting a bit but your wounds instantly heal up.

This would make it the ultimate comedy and ultimate tragedy at the same time.

I was thinking about this because i'm playing lost odyssey,and i'm reading one of the dream sequences,and there is a line where kaim thinks about the after life returning to your comfort zone,but if that is true,then its the ultimate tragedy and comedy at the same time for him?

For others,maybe this sort of thing isn't a finger towards them,but to people who don't enjoy it:It would be torture.

I don't think kaim is exactly enjoying it in lost odyssey

This post has been edited by Magitek_slayer on 28th December 2011 21:10

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198743
Posted: 29th December 2011 01:21

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Idk what i'd do if I was in that situation alone. probably spend my life finding out how i could eventually die to be ready to whenever I eventually want to. I also tend to make the best out of situations so I wouldn't be depressed for awhile...... i think.

--------------------
He's Back. He is The_TrueBOSS.
Check me and my partners out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueBOSSofJupiter
Post #198748
Posted: 29th December 2011 13:21

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (TrueBOSS @ 29th December 2011 01:21)
Idk what i'd do if I was in that situation alone. probably spend my life finding out how i could eventually die to be ready to whenever I eventually want to. I also tend to make the best out of situations so I wouldn't be depressed for awhile...... i think.

If i had to witness the kind of things mentioned in the game,i would probably be depressed.

I can't imagine what it would be like seeing my nephew die of old age,or some kid i knew 100 years ago,while i'm still young.

Worse yet:Seeing this kind of thing not once,but many many times.The person may end up desensitized,and simply move on.

Perhaps they also may be sad in the inside and want to forget their past.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198791
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: