CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
I did something for you!

Posted: 14th October 2010 17:11

Group Icon
Lunarian

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. Member of more than five years. 
Just wanted to give you all a heads-up: my walkthrough for Final Fantasy V Advance is done! It appears nowhere but on my own site right now, as I wanted you, oh avid reader and critic, to pass judgment before I upload it on other sites.

While, as always, the release is partly meant for GameFAQs, plans are there to HTML-ize this baby up and put it on CoN directly, meaning that by taking a look and giving feedback, you're not only having fun with the game and helping me (help you), but your also providing some quality help for CoN itself.

Enough expository banter! Take a look and tell me how you feel!

Collapse of Heaven and Earth

--------------------
Post #188458
Posted: 16th October 2010 01:13

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
Wow, nice job!

I haven't read the entire thing, but I did note that you figured out Exdeath's battle script in the first battle against him, and posted that. Props!

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #188469
Posted: 16th October 2010 20:28

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
I'm really looking forward to finally properly getting some of your content onto the site. I know we've been talking about it for many years, and hopefully the team we have available now will be able to finally pull it off sooner rather than later.

Having read parts of the previous version of this, I think it's pretty great work.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #188493
Posted: 17th October 2010 03:29

Group Icon
LOGO ZE SHOOPUF

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 16)
Quote (Rangers51 @ 16th October 2010 20:28)
Hopefully the team we have available now will be able to finally pull it off sooner rather than later.

... smile.gif

It really is great stuff, though. The amount of information included really goes way above and beyond the ordinary walkthrough. Playing a FF with one of Dji's walkthroughs is like playing the game for the first time again: the wealth of extra material is really great.

--------------------
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy V
Most Recently Beat : Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy X

The newest CoNcast is up! Have a listen!
Post #188496
Posted: 17th October 2010 15:36

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Cool.
thumbup.gif

--------------------
The meaning of life is life itself.

We were put on this earth to follow our dreams unabated.
Post #188501
Posted: 17th October 2010 21:45

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
If at all possible, I'd like to see it here.

--------------------
A creature born from eternal darkness and heavenly light. One single entity, birthed of two opposites. They somehow coexist, to create I, the Lunarian Prince...
Post #188503
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: