CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
What games are you playing at the moment?

Posted: 24th April 2012 05:42

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Quote (LilyheartsLightning @ 23rd April 2012 17:01)

I can certainly see why people would have had a lot of questions concerning the ending of Final Fantasy VII:
Possible spoilers: highlight to view
The ending after defeating Sephiroth shows a bright flash of light, which leaves it unclear if the party or even humanity survives the clash of Holy and Meteor. The last scenes show Red XIII and several pups, leaving the question of where those pups came from and what kind of aftermath resulted from the end of the game.

Thank you lily. This is what i meant when i said VII's ending was terrible if ME 3's was bad. Not saying they where, at least in my eyes, but yeah. The last moments of the game don't even let you know if humanity survives let alone anyone on your team. and the Red XIII segment didn't do any justice to those questions either.

The ending to ME3 also raises a lot of questions as well, and I do think that it was intended to a degree that players would make their own interpretations on how the aftermath would unfold.

I also agree to this. I felt that, if you searched and payed attention, they offered plenty of info to allow you to think for yourself a bit on the ending. Also, It's nice to know Bioware cares enough to release content in the next few months to help clarify what you are seeing when the game ends. unlike VII where fans waited years before squeenix gave us advent children and the scary part is that I am certain this was ONLY because Square merged with Enix. I have a strong feeling square would have never done advent children by itself.

Anyways, I ended up getting Runescape up and running on my computer last night. (I have ubuntu so i can't just click the java links and get the latest version to get it going) so now i'll probably play a lot of that for awhile. Also realised i started a playthrough a couple months ago on IX and I feel i should finish that soon. Maybe after I finish Tales of Graces f which i plan to play after finishing ME3 and the other games i started but didn't finish.

--------------------
He's Back. He is The_TrueBOSS.
Check me and my partners out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueBOSSofJupiter
Post #200145
Posted: 24th April 2012 15:51

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
On the topic, there's a trope for endings which are vague, don't seem to make sense, and/or leave the audience unclear as to what actually happened: the Gainax Ending. Both ME3 and FFVII are on it, along with several other Final Fantasy games.

It took well over an hour to satisfy me, but I've started a new playthrough of Mass Effect 1 with a Renegon Soldier by the name of Claire Shepard. I haven't even gotten to Liara yet, but the idea of a Lightning look-alike alongside a character who shares her voice actress with Lightning is already making me giggle. If only ME3 came out with DLC for a Guardian Corps-esque outfit for Shepard--why shouldn't Shepard get something in return for lending Serah and Noel a pair of N7 suits?

--------------------
Thank you for taking the time to read this sign. This sign loves you.
Post #200151
Posted: 27th April 2012 16:25

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I haven't gotten around to trying Tobe's Vertical Adventure, but from the Indie Royale Spring Bundle, I've started playing Slydris.

I used to misspell that as "Syldris". Then I realized that it's basically a stylized version of "slide" + "Tetris". It plays like tetris but instead of dropping tetronimoes, it drops lines of blocks of varying size. You have to slide these around to make complete lines. It's a decent game. The two game modes--Infinite and Survival--make use of two totally different strategies of gameplay. Infinite emphasizes careful efficiency in sliding blocks to make lines in the fewest moves possible, since another new line of blocks drops every time you slide something. On the other hand, Survival depends on quickly recognizing possible lines and sliding as many relevant blocks as possible in a short amount of time, and thus depends on speed and bursts of activity in small windows of opportunity.

This is on Desura. Speaking of Desura...

Also started playing Dead Meets Lead. I got this for free after the developer decided that this was not enough of a commercial success, and decided to release the game as freeware. Was curious how they designed the game, and why it might not have been successful.

The game is, well, a zombie apocalypse game where you play as one lone character beating up zombies with melee and ranged weapons. Zombie games are really not my favorite thing but I gave this a try anyway (partly out of boredom, and partly because Zombie Shooter wasn't too bad). DML is pretty difficult. I had to try many times just to beat levels in the second area. Not sure how much I enjoyed that. My weapon selections are also pretty constrained, providing less variety (at least early on in the game) and making replaying of levels more motivated by perfectionism (and the need squeeze a little more silver out of a level if you played it better than your previous best) than anything else. So yeah, not really my sort of game.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #200182
Posted: 4th May 2012 13:54

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Finished Wind Waker a week or so ago, and have since sunk about 10 hours in Red Dead Redemption. I like it so far, but I haven't done very many story missions.

--------------------
Post #200222
Posted: 4th May 2012 18:30

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Second place in CoN Barclay's Premier League fantasy game for 2010-2011. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2008. 
See More (Total 9)
I'm still playing the *&%$@ out of Starcraft II. Can't wait for the expansion to come out, because it'll probably be the only thing that'll get me away from...

Diablo III. When that bad boy comes out in, what, 10 days? I'm just never putting it down.

--------------------
Okay, but there was a goat!
Post #200227
Posted: 6th May 2012 13:33

Engineer

Awards:
I have a long term plan that looks like this:

Play and complete all the games I pussied out of completing due to having short attention span and being easily distracted by shiny new games/work/computer/TV. This list of games includes: Fallout 3; Red Dead Redemption; Bioshock; Dragon Age 2.

However after I beat DA2 I am considering deleting all my data from DAO/DA2 to make room for me to start Skyrim.

I also yearn to play FFVI again wub.gif

This may take some time...

Post #200238
Posted: 8th May 2012 13:48

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
- Mass Effect 3
- Questoms of Fetchalur (*ahem*)
- Dino Crisis
- Team Fortress 2

Lately, I've mostly playing Blue Stinger and some other assorted DC games. I'm eager to beat Stinger, but with the May graduation junk going on this month, I'll be racing around the state instead.

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #200245
Posted: 11th May 2012 18:41

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
Tobe's Vertical Adventure (which just got a Desura version!)

So far I'm in the second world, and playing as Tobe. It took a while for me to realize this, but if you press that extra-action button while he's standing on the ground, he throws up a rope (with no limitation to how high it goes, so make sure you have a reasonable ceiling or you can't even reach it), and if he's in the air, he deploys balloons (which let him slow-fall).

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200266
Posted: 16th May 2012 20:31

Lunarian

Awards:
I just opened a brand new copy of Tales of Symphonia, yesterday. Back when the game first released I had a conversation with a friend who was dying of cancer. He spent an hour telling me why I should play it. I bought the game that day and never opened it. I've had it in my stuff since 2004 or 2005.

This is one of the best games I've ever played.

--------------------
Climhazzard is the timeless evil robot who runs some of the cool stuff at CoN (mostly logging chat, since there are no quizzes at the moment), all the while watching and waiting for his moment to take over the world. -Tiddles
Post #200290
Posted: 18th May 2012 09:22

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Winner of CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. 
I'm playing several games, but I don't have that much time to spend on gaming with school. Holidays are in a few weeks though smile.gif

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Mass Effect (Planning on going through all 3)
- Super Robot Taisen Z
Post #200302
Posted: 18th May 2012 16:24
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Cleared out Deus Ex: HR and its DLC, now I'm back on the original.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 20th May 2012 04:02

--------------------
Post #200305
Posted: 19th May 2012 15:47

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Finished Tobe's Vertical Adventure. Played both Tobe solo and Nana solo modes; 100%'d on each. Nana is more fun because she has a double-jump.

The game's pretty short, just 16 levels, but it was a decently fun game. I paid $5 for it, Slydris, and a few other games. Pretty good deal I'd say. (And as a bonus, you also get the soundtrack and an artbook for beating the game.)

Would like to play co-op but I'm not currently located near anyone who would play with me...

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 19th May 2012 15:52

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200313
Posted: 19th May 2012 22:36

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Just finished Star Ocean 2 for the first time. It was... pretty good. I'm pretty sure I got a bunch of lame endings, and I missed out recruiting at least one character when I wish I hadn't. Anyway, it wasn't bad, but I wasn't blown away or anything. Probably not in my top 5 favorite PS1 RPGs.

Still playing Red Dead Redemption, and it's still good. I'm not in love with the arbitrary nature of the tasks I'm always asked to perform, but holy hell this is the best open world environment I've explored since playing inFamous 2 last year. Turns out that I like GTA clones only if they're exotic / silly enough.

EDIT: after Red Dead Redemption, I'll probably try out another unfinished PS1 or PS2 RPG, but I'll be more stoked for Rain-Slick 3 and Torchlight 2. I loved the first Torchlight and Zeboyd's two prior RPGs, so I'll be getting into both of those games in a big way. The best part(s) - both games are in their final beta stages and set for a summer release. Good times.

This post has been edited by laszlow on 19th May 2012 22:39

--------------------
Post #200315
Posted: 21st May 2012 22:14

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Wild Arms 3. I like this game. Dunno what drew me away from it four years ago, but I'm determined to finish it now before I move on to something else.

--------------------
Post #200319
Posted: 22nd May 2012 02:06

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Quote (Galsic @ 21st May 2012 16:14)
Wild Arms 3. I like this game. Dunno what drew me away from it four years ago, but I'm determined to finish it now before I move on to something else.

I love Wild Arms 3! One of my favorite games of all time. I've done nearly everything in it, too, aside from the disgustingly long 100-floor optional dungeon.

I finished my perfect file of TWEWY (100% pin mastery, 100% bestiary, 100% items) over the weekend and also finished a playthrough of Ys: The Oath in Felghana. Very satisfied with TWEWY, especially since I still wasn't bored with it even after completing a perfect file. Pretty insane. Ys was short and I definitely want to play it again on a harder difficulty. But for now, my new obsession...maybe...finally...it's Mass Effect 1. I've instituted a Nothing New til Borderlands 2 policy where I don't buy any games until 9/18 when BL2 comes out, so it's about time that I go through my backlog and play some of these hidden treasures!

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #200321
Posted: 23rd May 2012 04:55

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Just finished playing Rokko Chan.

It's a browser/flash-based classic Mega Man clone. It features:
* a complete cast of very obvious expies of Mega Man (Rokko-chan), Dr. Light (Dr. Thane), and Dr. Wily (Dr. Mad, complete with skull motifs, flying saucer, and more)
* six (unique) robot masters and four Mad Castle stages (complete with teleporting hatches)
* unique music for each stage, including all the Mad Castle stages
* no slide or charge shot, but has dash akin to Zero's dash--it doesn't reduce your height, but it does let you dash-jump
* adjustable controls (you can change them in the options)
* there's only one accessory weapon, it behaves like Item-2 from Mega Man 2. Just like MM2, you get it from beating one of the robot masters.
* 8-bit graphics. No NES flicker, though. Also, a few effects (such as the stage rotation in Rolling Man's level) are probably not possible on a real NES...but who cares.

My clear time: 03:30:36
My daily rank: 18
My week rank: 81

Once you clear the game you can enter a sound test mode and also play the game with unlimited weapons, or with a 1 HP constraint.

This post has been edited by Glenn Magus Harvey on 23rd May 2012 04:59

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200324
Posted: 23rd May 2012 07:47

Black Mage

Awards:
Super Mario 3D Land {3DS}
Castlevania Harmony of Despair {PS3}

--------------------
I treasure those who I love that love me in return. <3
Post #200326
Posted: 28th May 2012 07:03

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

I'm having fun alright. The question is, am I having fun playing the game or reliving all those sweet, sweet memories? Either way I'm hoping for a Majora's Mask port as well. That one's my favorite.
Post #200347
Posted: 30th May 2012 14:16

Returner

I just finished playing Final Fantasy: the 4 Heroes of Light.

Good game, really brings forth the nostalgia factor. But now I don't quite know what will be next.

--------------------
"Each hopes to learn who may be counted as friend, and who as foe. But such things are not so easily read. Easier rid yourself of those whose loyalty is uncertain, and install others to rule in their stead." - Wiegraf Folles
Post #200362
Posted: 30th May 2012 18:58

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I finally decided to give Final Fantasy XIII another go and I'm actually enjoying now. I think I played nearly 6 hours straight yesterday (which is a lot for me). I"m about 13 hours into the game. I think it's just getting used to the combat system and developing strategies and remaining persistent even when you lose a few. I'm liking the story and found myself trying to figure out what's going on and be right in a few places. I'm not sure if it'll be a favorite but at least I don't hate it now and I'm excited to see what will happen next.

This is where I'm at:

Possible spoilers: highlight to view
the battle where Hope (can we say Hopeless? yeesh) decides to take on that monster by himself and Fang and Lightening join him. The fight is a bit tough because it takes a while to stagger it and you need to stagger it a few times and I keep getting so incredibly close and then it targets Fang my party leader and she dies and as we know GAME OVER. I think they fixed that death of a party leader thing in FFXIII-2.

--------------------
Chewbekah ^_^

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, Attack of the Firday Monsters, Animal Crossing: A New Leaf, Lego City Undercover, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

Recently Finished: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Favorite Game: Suikoden III
Post #200363
Posted: 30th May 2012 23:51

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Quote (laszlow @ 19th May 2012 17:36)
after Red Dead Redemption, I'll probably try out another unfinished PS1 or PS2 RPG, but I'll be more stoked for Rain-Slick 3 and Torchlight 2. I loved the first Torchlight and Zeboyd's two prior RPGs, so I'll be getting into both of those games in a big way. The best part(s) - both games are in their final beta stages and set for a summer release. Good times.

This statement is still 100% true. The "another PS1 or PS2 RPG" ended up being Persona 3: FES. Just started it up last night.

--------------------
Post #200364
Posted: 4th June 2012 06:07

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Quote (G. R. Martins @ 30th May 2012 15:16)
I just finished playing Final Fantasy: the 4 Heroes of Light.

Good game, really brings forth the nostalgia factor. But now I don't quite know what will be next.

I feel a bit bad for never finishing that game.

Got to the end of Dragon Quest VI. Why do DQ games usually have so difficult final bosses? I mean, the majority of the game was a cakewalk. It's certainly not the best game in the franchise (V is my favorite followed by III and VIII) but it's got some charming characters.

I'm also replaying Deus Ex. Why? It's freaking Deus Ex, I shouldn't have to explain why. Gonna go for the Illuminati ending this time.
Post #200371
Posted: 5th June 2012 18:47

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Started playing Explodemon. It lags a bit on my computer, so it's a bit meh for now. Maybe when I get a better computer. I've grabbed Dungeon Defenders but I'll try it out later.

I'm still too busy keeping up with news related to the Wisconsin recall elections today and looking for my housing this fall.

FYI, if you live in Wisconsin, you should vote for Barrett, Mitchell, and (if you have a state senate recall) Compas/Dexter/Lehman/Seidel today. If you don't live in Wisconsin, you should tell your Wisconsin friends to vote for these people.

I'm interested in getting Ys Origin, which is now on Steam, but I'm not sure if my computer can handle it.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200395
Posted: 5th June 2012 19:10

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Continuing on my Nothing New Til BL2 crusade, I completed Mass Effect 1 and loved it. After that, I replayed Ys: The Oath In Felghana, moving up a difficulty setting. I have way too much fun with that game, so it's likely going to be what I replay through AGAIN before starting Mass Effect 2. Or...maybe it'll just be ME2. Who knows?

I also really want Ys Origin and Ark of Napishtim, but I'm not allowed to buy either til way later.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #200396
Posted: 7th June 2012 14:32

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
If I were on Neal's podcast and elucidating my "current obsessions," then I would have to say Persona 3. When I played them in the early 2000s, I thought P1 sucked and P2:EP was alright (only played a few hours of either). P3 is stunningly addictive. I will be rocking a new game+ soon after completion.

My only complaint is... It's kind of "too Japanese." When you throw in Japanese honorifics like senpai, -chan, or -sama into a game with English-language voice work, it seems awkward and I don't like it. I switched to Japanese audio after at the 10-hour mark or so and I prefer it, but I still think this is a weak translation effort and it caters too much to weaboo tastes.

--------------------
Post #200413
Posted: 7th June 2012 15:36

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Well, how Japanese is the setting itself?

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200415
Posted: 7th June 2012 17:32

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
It's set at a Japanese high school for the most part. My issues aren't with the game itself (not even the dating sim parts, which are better than I expected), but with the awkwardness of Japanese vocabulary inserted into translated dialog without explanation or definition.. It feels like someone reading a fan-translated manga out loud. Not a good thing.

--------------------
Post #200419
Posted: 8th June 2012 08:37

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. I remember loving this game as a kid, and it feels magical even today. My only complaint is that saving is really uncomfortable on 3DS due to the placement of the START and SELECT buttons (for those of you who don't remember, you save by pressing all four buttons at the same time).

This post has been edited by Metal King Slime on 11th June 2012 12:44
Post #200423
Posted: 10th June 2012 17:08

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
^^ I'm probably more okay with that considering the setting, but I know what you mean. I'd have to play it to say for sure.

Anyway, I previously downloaded, played, and 100%'d Tobe's Vertical Adventure on Desura. I got it via an Indie Royale bundle, but at first it didn't have a Desura version--Steam only. Then it got a Desura version.

Well, now I've played both versions.

The only differences between the two versions are (1) Steam wrapper DRM, (2) Steam tracks your playtime, and (3) Steam has several achievements. I just got a few of them. Some of them are kinda "by default" achievements--including "beat Tobe mode" and "beat Nana mode". Also got both 100% achievements--treasure and animal rescues.

Also got the "beat world 1 Nana mode in under X time" chieve. The world 2 Nana mode time chieve is hard though...it requires I clock in all four escapes at a total of 90 seconds or less, and I'm at like 100.1 seconds.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #200436
Posted: 10th June 2012 17:35
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I was getting neck deep back into Skyrim but then some bug ended up dropping my weapon stats and I'm kinda taking a hiatus as a result...

--------------------
Post #200437
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: