CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Discuss Gogo's Identity Here

anthonyyoung
Posted: 15th March 2004 17:18
Unregistered

well, ive got past ff6 world of peace, but necver got to world of chaos, never finshed it and i could never find gogo, so i think he could be.............terra!
Post #32523
Posted: 15th March 2004 19:07

Cactuar

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Quote (Glenn Magus Harvey @ 9th March 2004 02:00)
Actually, I think the most likely known FFVI character that could be Gogo is Gestahl.

You're right, I've always thought it boils down to three.
0 Daryl - crashes on a triangular shaped island and is supposed dead, but never found. Gogo is found in the cave of a triangular island.

0 Baram, also presumed dead. Clyde Arrowny couldn't make himself do it, and he was renowned, wasn't he? A famous train robber. He wouldn't want to reveal himself.

0 Gestahl - Presumed dead, too. See GMH's post.

All of these are presumed dead, and are related to the plot in some way. They all have their reasons to conceal their identity - brain trauma and evil past. What I think depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm in a Baram mood like now, sometimes a Gestahl mood and occasionally a Daryl mood. (I hated it how they called her Darill in my version of the game, urgh).

But that's slightly off topic.

If you have not read the above, then Gogo is Squall. Squall finally realized how hated he was, and decided to become a recluse Goth in fancy coloured clothes rather than dark clothes. And he copies everyone else because he was so bad in FF8 he desperately needed any skill whatsoever. With his career down the drain from FF8, (the only other resort working at McDonalds), Squall decided to hide his identity and fool all those nasty hobbitse...*cough*...gamers into thinking he's Daryl, Baram, or Gestahl. I mean who on earth would think that, anyway? And when he supposedly
Possible spoilers: highlight to view
"falls down the hole"
at the end; he's just told Mog his true identity, and the cool-ass moogle pushed him! Haha!

biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Luck is my middle name. Mind you, my first name is Bad." - Rincewind

You can be as self-assertive as you like, just so long as you do what you’re told.” - Granny Weatherwax

"When Mr. Safety Catch Is Not On, Mister Crossbow Is Not Your Friend" - Sam Vimes to Detritus
Post #32546
Posted: 15th March 2004 19:40

Returner

Gogo could be Seigfried although he wouldent have much of a motive it would be nice to see him again.
Post #32559
Posted: 15th March 2004 23:03

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Seigfried would be nice...but i dont think it is verry likely

--------------------
There is a time and a place for everything, and I am niether
Post #32618
Posted: 15th March 2004 23:58

Group Icon
It's not the end of the world.

Awards:
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN World Cup, 2010. 
Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 12)
Considering you can actually fight Siegfried with Gogo at the colosseum, I think we can safely rule that one out. (As well as the Terra one... rolleyes.gif)
Post #32642
Posted: 16th March 2004 05:09
Returner

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Here is the evidence
The Mystery of Gogo
If I've said it before and I'll say it again: Final Fantasy VI has more mysteries and unsolved subplots than any other role playing game ever created. Last week, we covered the hidden past of Shadow and his daughter Relm, a topic which sparked a posting in the forums about yet another character connection in Final Fantasy VI, this time involving the mysterious Gogo. That will be the basis of this weeks topic.

One of the strangest characters in any Final Fantasy game is Gogo, the Mimic. During your quests in Final Fantasy VI, he/she can be found trapped in the belly of a 'Zone Eater' on the Triangle island. Gogo, completely covered in a shroud of cloth with no apparent identity, has led many people on a quest to try and discover who Gogo really is. My hope is that by the end of these articles you and I will have come a few steps closer on this quest for the proverbial "Holy Grail" of video game mysteries.

The topic brought up in the forum suggested that Gogo was in fact Daryl, Setzer's girlfriend. Setzer, the world famous gambler and airship pilot, seemed to just be a care free character. However, later in the game during the quest to regroup your team, Setzer explains that there is a second airship. The second airship, which was much faster than his, was the creation of his girlfriend Daryl. During the quest to recover the Airship, Sezter has the following flashback:

(On the descending staircase past DARYL's resting place. SETZER starts walking down, with party behind.)

SETZER: This brings back a lot of memories.

(Flashback begins. SETZER and DARYL in a room.)

DARYL: This experimental airship is probably a bit unstable...

SETZER: You can't be serious! What are you trying to prove?!

(Flashback ends.)

SETZER: Watch your step.

(SETZER walks down further. Flashback begins.)

DARYL: If something should happen to me, the Falcon's yours!

SETZER: Nonsense! I'll win the Falcon from you when I whip you in a
race. You'd better clear outta my way!

DARYL: Big talk, buster!

(Flashback ends. Flashback begins. SETZER is flying in the
Blackjack, while Daryl is flying in the Falcon.)

SETZER: There's nothing like flying!

DARYL: Come on! Stop lagging back there! Or do you like chewing on
my wake!

SETZER: Listen to you!

DARYL: This time's for real! I'm going to break every record! I'll
be known as the woman who flew closest to the stars!

SETZER: Be back before sunset! I'll be waiting for you on our hill.

(Next scene is SETZER standing alone watching a sunset.)

SEZTER: The wreck of the Falcon was found a full year later, in a distant land...

(SETZER and the party are standing on the deck of the Falcon,
underground.)

SETZER: I restored the craft, and then put it to rest down here.

EDGAR: This is THE Falcon?

SETZER: I put it in storage. I couldn't bear to look at it. But now it just may save us...
You're probably wondering why I wrote out that little conversation/flashback. Well, lets break it down. Daryl's airship crashes in a distant land where only the wreckage is found. Also, remember that a year had passed. Daryl who could very well have survived the crash would have had to survive the Triangle Island life, and as we all know, those Zone Eaters will engulf anything...they ate you didn't they!

Want some more theoretical proof? Before the last flight, Daryl promises to meet Setzer on a cliff. After the crash Setzer waits for her, but she never arrives. At the end of the game, when Terra flies over the same cliff, you can see some of Gogo's outline on the cliff. But, how did Gogo get there? Remember during the ending when Gogo falls into the hole? Could this be where he/she ends up?

For those of you confused as to the whereabouts of this "cliff", it is located during the scene where you are supposed to revive Cid. If you fail in reviving him, Celes throws herself from a cliff. This is the exact same cliff where Sezter and Daryl were supposed to meet... what is the significance of this island?

Well, like always I figure, lets go straight to the people behind the game. I emailed Squaresoft and got this reply. Although rather cryptic it gives us something that can help us solve our mystery:

Dear Mr. Cox,

Your comments and questions on the character, Gogo, from Final Fantasy VI were quite unique. I have never heard of such a thing before and in fact went and asked one of our game testers/developers who has been with the company for 7 years. His first job with the company was to look over the English translation of Final Fantasy VI(III in the states). He told me this, "The answer to his question is in the game. The only hint I will give, is that in the game there is a cutscene which can only be viewed with Setzer and Gogo in your group". I hope this helps you in your search for answers. Thank you for your questions and comments, Squaresoft Inc. is grateful for fans like you.

Michael King
Customer Relations
Squaresoft Inc.
A hidden scene! Is this something that no-one has seen before? A hidden scene? We finally know there is an answer to the question. Does this hint finally explain that yes, Daryl is Gogo? Unless we actually see this cutscene for ourselves, perhaps we'll never know what the truth is. And maybe.. just maybe.. it's better that way.

Post #32708
Posted: 16th March 2004 06:06

Engineer

Awards:
I have 2 points.
1) I do not believe that this is conclusive. While it supports the theory nicely, in no way does it prove it.
and
2) next time you use someone elses evidence, at least give them credit. I know this is not yours. I have seen the site you took it from, it is linked to elsewhere in the forums, I am just too lazy to look it up.
Post #32718
Posted: 16th March 2004 08:59

Group Icon
It's not the end of the world.

Awards:
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Second place in CoNCAA, 2012. Member of more than ten years. First place in CoN World Cup, 2010. 
Member of more than five years. Has more than fifteen news submissions to CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 12)
Yeah, this has been posted before (Gogo+Setzer Scene?), and the general impression was that we'd know of such a scene by now if it existed.

This post has been edited by Neal on 23rd March 2004 15:50
Post #32730
Posted: 16th March 2004 20:08

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
I'm not saying that I believe it, but I am offering it for your consumption:

Gogo could be the fake Ziegfried. Why?
1) He's not dead.
2) He is relatively weak.
3) He likes to impersonate others.

Just a thought.

--------------------
Food is like magic in my ears. - Djibriel
Ogopogo lives.
Post #32787
Posted: 16th March 2004 20:11

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Third place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2003. 
Except that both fake and real are present at the colliseum, one in the back room, and the other fighting.

--------------------
My soul is bound to the Mistress of the Afterlife, and my fealty is to her always. So let's just hope she doesn't use it as one of her ten daily meals.
Post #32788
Posted: 17th March 2004 16:35

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
Gogo is Herve Villainchaise, the actor who played Tatoo from Fantasy Island and the evil Midget Butler from the James bond movie "The Man With The Golden Gun". Anyone who's seen either of these two roles will immediately see the parallels.

--------------------
''The modern dictators are reviving a very ancient and encrusted way of life.''
[WHAT I THINK, Adlai Stevenson]
Post #32927
Posted: 17th March 2004 21:50

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
What about the Ziegfried in the train? That wasn't the Siegfried in the Colosseum. That one hangs out in one of the rooms and battles you only if you bet certain items (I think one of them is Megalixir). So how about that one?

So good point, Ogopogo.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokmon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #32982
Posted: 23rd March 2004 15:47

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
As there have been like 32849237 Gogo Identity threads, it'll be a good idea if all the discussion is limited to one topic. Discuss his identity here, make theories, talk about other peoples' theories, and be civil.

I have also merged many of the existing Gogo topics into this one.

This post has been edited by Neal on 23rd March 2004 15:53

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #33657
Posted: 23rd March 2004 16:17

Black Mage

Awards:
The Siegfried you see in the back room of the Colosseum is definitely the same as the one you fight when you bet items. He warns you that he's being impersonated when you speak to him.

It's been awhile since I played, but doesn't Banon disappear after the Floating Continent? I'd presume he's dead, but he always had strange powers(the non-magic based Health talent), so who knows? Very unlikely, just a thought.

--------------------
Sabin: ... to Mom... and to Figaro.

"A true classic never goes out of style!"

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain..."
Post #33659
Posted: 23rd March 2004 22:07

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2004. Second place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. 
An interesting thought. Banon is never heard of again, or really even spoken of again (to my knowledge) after the WoR. The only hole in that theory, though, is a major one - what possible reason would Banon have for hiding his identity among his old friends? I'm not shooting your theory down, just legitimately asking if anyone can think of an answer.
Post #33691
Posted: 24th March 2004 02:55

Black Mage

Awards:
Yeah, that problem particularly applies to Banon... boy, I could puzzle over this for hours and I wouldn't come away with a decent explanation! blink.gif

--------------------

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain..."
Post #33733
Posted: 24th March 2004 18:39

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
I agree with the theory that Gogo is just a gogo. He said "I'm the master of the Simulacrum". That means that there were many of them, but propably died after
THE APOCALYPSE!!! HA HA HA

And let's clarify one thing, THERE IS NO HIDDEN SETZER-GOGO SCENE! I looked through all of the script with the Yousei editor and nowhere there are some hints of a hidden scene.

Banon isn't Duncan 'cuz Sabin would have recognized Banon as Duncan, his master for over 10 ten years.

--------------------
«À l'aventure compagnons, je suis parti vers l'horizon! J'aurais mieux fait de rester au lit, ce donjon, il est pourri!» - Pen of Chaos
Post #33797
Posted: 24th March 2004 20:10

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Goonies @ 24th March 2004 12:39)
He said "I'm the master of the Simulacrum". That means that there were many of them.

Simalacrum is a word meaning mimicry. It's not a reference to him being a leader of a tribe. Interesting thought, though.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #33806
Posted: 24th March 2004 20:18

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
what possible reason would Banon have for hiding his identity among his old friends?

This is the reason I don't see Daryl as Gogo, too. In all the flashbacks of her, she was loud, outspoken, and kind of arrogant, in a fun way towards Setzer. To me, Gogo isn't any of those things. I don't know why someone like her would change, especially since she would be reunited with Setzer. I mean, yes, there could be reasons, but I really just think Gogo is Gogo, especially since FF5 Gogo sent him/herself into another dimension, which very well could be FF6. smile.gif

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #33810
Posted: 25th March 2004 02:03

Engineer

Awards:
What if (in the Daryl/gogo situation) when daryls airship crashed she lost her memory and dosn't remember setzer. Maybe because of this memory lose she feels the need to save the world cause she has nothing else to live for. That would explain her reasons for joining the group.

More Proof that Daryl is GoGo (or at least a gril): IIRC ther is a piece of armor that only females can equip, which includes GoGo. This could be because s/he is a women or because s/he is a mime and can equip anything.

--------------------
<Nealio> Seymour sounds like evil Winnie the Pooh
Post #33867
Posted: 25th March 2004 03:03

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Simalacrum is a word meaning mimicry. It's not a reference to him being a leader of a tribe.

-Rangers51

What?!? For years, I lived with the idea that it was a name of tribe or a humanoid race like the Dwarfs or the Lunarians. You english people are strange. But I continue to think that s/he was just Gogo or a gogo and it had no relation with anybody. S/he was just a secret character with no background story (like Umaro).

This post has been edited by Goonies on 25th March 2004 03:04

--------------------
«À l'aventure compagnons, je suis parti vers l'horizon! J'aurais mieux fait de rester au lit, ce donjon, il est pourri!» - Pen of Chaos
Post #33878
Posted: 25th March 2004 18:43

Group Icon
The Champion (of Intolerance)

Gogo is either daryl or just gogo...i have played this game so much and tried everything that could be tried, including all the glitches... so i know my stuff.

however, if there are extremely eccentric game secrets, or things that i may have missed, please let me know about it
Post #33919
Posted: 25th March 2004 20:28

Group Icon
Palace Guard

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Second place in CoNCAA, 2002. 
Has more than thirty news submissions to CoN. Contributed to the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy VII section of CoN. 
I honestly believe that Gogo isn't meant to be anyone; it's just another character that is supposed to be mysterious. It's one of the mysteries of FF6, and I believe that it's meant to be that way.

However, being a writer, I like imaginative approaches to things, and I like hearing different theories about unsaid (in the game) parts of the plot. Partially why I started that contest with Phoenix.

I like the idea that Gogo is Daryl. She did crash somewhere, and it stands to reason that she could have easily become Gogo. She could have been decent at mimicry, and practised it to the extent that she became a master. She could have even forgotten her old self, or decided to throw that away, despite what a strong woman she was.

I haven't really seriously considered other theories, but there are some interesting ones posted in this thread.

--------------------
I had an old signature. Now I've changed it.
Post #33953
Posted: 25th March 2004 20:30

Black Mage

Awards:
I don't know why someone like her would change, especially since she would be reunited with Setzer.

The only thing I can think of is that perhaps her pride was greatly injured to the point that she couldn't bear to reveal herself to Setzer but still wished to help. Of course, even if that was true, Square would still have to do a world of work to explain where she would've gotten all her powers and that funky costume.

--------------------

Post #33956
Posted: 26th March 2004 03:22

Holy Swordsman

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
Second place in the 2004 Gogo Fanfiction contest. Third place in the 2009 Quiz contest. 
Gogo could be--- Who cares? This is so redundent.also. When gogo falls in the hole he is visible on the back of the airship as the screen goes by next to umaro.

This post has been edited by MogMaster on 26th March 2004 03:23

--------------------
If you've been mod-o-fied,
It's an illusion, and you're in-between.
Don't you be tarot-fied,
It's just alot of nothing, so what can it mean?
~Frank Zappa

Sins exist only for people who are on the Way or approaching the Way
Post #34016
Posted: 26th March 2004 16:03

Treasure Hunter

Awards:
A short time ago I posted the following on yet another forum in the process of thrashing out Gogo's true identity / the AS rumor / etc / etc. I'm posting it here too. It fairly represents my assessment of the matter (although this assessment is certainly refutable).

Quote (WebGraphics_)
Gogo first appeared in FF5. He was a mime then also, although his appearance was quite different. FF5's Gogo is like a clown/jester. FF6's Gogo is much more mysterious.

Well that's to be expected, I guess, since FF5's Gogo was likely drawn by a monster artist, while FF6's Gogo was drawn by the legendary Yoshitaka Amano. In both cases Gogo's "look" was conceived by someone who had no say in the plot/gameplay of either game.

That makes it much harder to link Gogo to any one person, since the decision to include Gogo, the secret locations of Gogo, the Gogo-dungeon designs and Gogo's concept art were likely all overseen by different (Japanese) people.

It is therefore most likely that Gogo is, in fact, Gogo. Just as Cid is Cid, a chocobo is a chocobo and a moogle is a moogle.

As for the claim that Gogo is Adlai Stevenson, I just don't buy it. Don't get me wrong, I've read a lot about Adlai Stevenson, he was a very strange (some might say cool) guy--but he isn't Gogo.

The link in my signature leads to a discussion by me of the whole Adlai Stevenson / Gogo theory. I recommend it to anyone interested in Gogo and/or this particular rumor.

--------------------
''The modern dictators are reviving a very ancient and encrusted way of life.''
[WHAT I THINK, Adlai Stevenson]
Post #34083
Posted: 27th March 2004 02:13

Returner

I have a theory, I have no solid facts to back it up, but the more I think, the more realistic it sounds.

Kefka makes his biggest mistake of pushing ghastal off the floating continent. Ghastal somehow survives(I am trying to theorize how) the fall. He lands on the triangle island, and makes camp in the underground. Wanting revenge on Kefka, he joins the party for sure victory.

I dont think Gogo is from FFV. On a site someone had logical thoughts that final fantasies go backward. As in FF9 comes before FF8 comes before FF7.
Proof: FF9, summons are spirit things that inhabit the summoners body
FF8, summons are still guardian like beings but no longer have to occupy the summoners body
FF7, summons are now compacted into gems called materia,
FF6, summons are still put into gems called espers, which are most likely frozen materia, and the summons are much more intelligent and concious
All other FFs Summons are so convenient you just use a few mp,s and they are at your every beck and call.

This proves that the summons do not evolve throughout the games but in fact devolve showing every new game to be a prequal, therefore Gogo was not from FFv, maybe the FFVI gogo went to FFV land but not viceversa.

Whew, Im done now ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by LockeCole on 27th March 2004 02:31

--------------------
Do airplanes have keys???
Post #34187
Posted: 27th March 2004 03:11

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Quote (LockeCole @ 26th March 2004 21:13)
Kefka makes his biggest mistake of pushing ghastal off the floating continent. Ghastal somehow survives(I am trying to theorize how) the fall. He lands on the triangle island, and makes camp in the underground. Wanting revenge on Kefka, he joins the party for sure victory. [...]

This proves that the summons do not evolve throughout the games but in fact devolve showing every new game to be a prequal, therefore Gogo was not from FFv, maybe the FFVI gogo went to FFV land but not viceversa.

How Gesthal could survived for thousands of years? I'm not saying that Gogo is Gesthal, I'm saying that Gogo is...

WARNING: This can make you have an heartbreak.

Gogo

--------------------
Post #34193
Posted: 28th March 2004 02:24

Engineer

Awards:
this is something else that may POSSIBLY disprove the Daryl = GOGO theory... I am in the world of ruin right now... and i was inside kefka's tower when i had remembered that i hadn't gotten gogo... so i went and got him then remembered the infamous gogo = setzer cutscene rumor and to try and get this i went to daryl's tomb and got to the end where you fight the boss in there and if anyone will remember what it says on the coffin

DARYL SLEEPS HERE

this says to me that there is a body in there... if anyone has any info disproving this please reply

Edit
srry i meant that if anyone can disprove that there is a body in the coffin at all... i seen to remember something that disproves it but i can't remember what it is

This post has been edited by Zechs on 28th March 2004 03:22

--------------------
~ A Hero Is Someone Who Stands When Their Legs Are Gone~
Post #34341
Posted: 28th March 2004 02:59

Group Icon
Totes Adorbs

Awards:
Second place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. First place in CoNCAA, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
First place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. Third place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. 
See More (Total 29)
Quote (Zechs @ 27th March 2004 20:24)
this is something else that may POSSIBLY disprove the Daryl = GOGO theory... I am in the world of ruin right now... and i was inside kefka's tower when i had remembered that i hadn't gotten gogo... so i went and got him then remembered the infamous gogo = setzer cutscene rumor and to try and get this i went to daryl's tomb and got to the end where you fight the boss in there and if anyone will remember what it says on the coffin

DARYL SLEEPS HERE

this says to me that there is a body in there... if anyone has any info disproving this please reply

Why disprove it? Just because it says that she sleeps there isn't any proof at all. You can't see inside the coffin to see if there's a corpse inside.

I agree with you that Daryl isn't Gogo, but your proof really isn't at all. Sorry.

--------------------
"To create something great, you need the means to make a lot of really bad crap." - Kevin Kelly

Why aren't you shopping AmaCoN?
Post #34345
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: