CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Fastest Way to Make Gll in FFIX

Posted: 15th September 2012 03:32

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
So, i'm on disc 4 of FFIX read for the final dungeon. I've already done a run through as I am and we made it pretty far but I know that even if I got past the last guy before the final boss we'd have nothing left to go against him. So I'm trying to pull together equipment and things that will make the fights easier and whatnot and that requires lots of gil. Where would be the best enemy areas with high experience awards and gil drops?

--------------------
Chewbekah ^_^

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, Attack of the Firday Monsters, Animal Crossing: A New Leaf, Lego City Undercover, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

Recently Finished: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Favorite Game: Suikoden III
Post #201014
Posted: 15th September 2012 14:00

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. First place in the CoN World Cup soccer competition, 2018. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributor to the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. 
Second place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Member of more than five years. Second place in the CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
It's a while since I've played it, but I remember two monsters being really quite good for grinding - Grand Dragons and Adamantoise. Adamantoise turn up quite a lot outside Qu's marsh, I think. Can't remember where best to find Grand Dragons though, I'm afraid.

This post has been edited by Stiltzkin on 15th September 2012 14:01

--------------------
We apologise for the inconvenience
Post #201020
Posted: 15th September 2012 23:34

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
It's cool. Thanks for responding. I actually ended up not going as all out on gear as originally planned. Just made sure I got the magicians robes to cut Garnet and Vivi's casting cost in half and made sure I bought the best armor I could without synthing too much for Zidane and Amarant. Also bought weapons for Amarant to throw as I find those very effective.

--------------------
Chewbekah ^_^

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: ARR, Attack of the Firday Monsters, Animal Crossing: A New Leaf, Lego City Undercover, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix

Recently Finished: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Favorite Game: Suikoden III
Post #201021
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: