CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Any tips on beating Kefka?

Posted: 2nd May 2015 20:39

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I mean, the final one. Kefka's living tower and all that jazz.
I don't want to level up to 99, that'd take the fun out of battling him. But as I am now, I'm not able to get past the living tower itself.

So... Uh... Help?

--------------------

"I'll be judge, I'll be jury," said cunning old Fury:
"I'll try the whole cause, and condemn you to death.
Post #208675
Posted: 2nd May 2015 23:53

Black Mage

Awards:
Kefka is easily beatable probably as of level 38, it just depends on how you level your characters.

If you want the most efficient way (though I tend to have more fun than this) is to have at least four members learn Reraise, Ultima, and Curaja (cure 4).

Simply cast Ultima and repeat. Ultima does 9999 damage each casting, and if you have a gem box, well, that's two Ultima spells per round. Keep an eye on your health, and cast Curaja accordingly.

if that's too boring, then try picking up certain types of attacks and items, such Sabin's Bum Rush.

--------------------
"So, are you a fan of the Fett?"

"Nah, I'm more of a Star Wars guy."
Post #208677
Posted: 3rd May 2015 00:48

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
The cure spells only go up to level 3 in this game, Chev.

I don't know about the living tower part (I always seem to bumble my way through it somehow or other), but Final Kefka is really no match for them. Once you've beaten the third tier, it's kind of the game giving you that chance to wail on Kefka you've been craving since you met him.

It's true, his attacks are powerful, but he's dreadfully slow. You should be able to shitstomp him pretty badly by about level 45 or so.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #208678
Posted: 3rd May 2015 01:39

Black Mage

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
As long as you keep reraise on your party and use your best attacks you should be fine. The first time I beat the game back in the 90s I had a part that was probably around the 50s in levels but I didn't really know how to use the esper leveling system properly. I remember having Gau use the Rhinox rage to just cast Life 3 (Reraise) all the time while attacking with Celes, Sabin, and . . . Cyan maybe? It was almost 2 decades ago, I don't know.

Last year I replayed it on the PSP and actually paid close attention to the level bonuses from the espers and optimized stat growth until around level 50. Beating the game was super easy once I knew how to properly level people. I also learned that Cyan can cast Quick and then use his sword art uninterrupted (just let the bar fill up, no one can attack once he casts Quick) twice in a row so you can do two Quadra Slices (level 7 SwordTech/Bushido) for the cost of one Quick. If you focus on having his strength grow when he levels, each hit will do 9999 and ignore defenses. So that's 80k damage. Kefka's final form has 62k HP.

--------------------
Wha? Thanks to me?
Post #208679
Posted: 3rd May 2015 03:56

Behemoth

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
I would follow some of their ideas, I also think that you might want to beat some Brachiosaurs for some Economizers, but if you want a harder fight that might make it more difficult. I would designate one or two healers, and keep on using Osmose if you don't have the economizers. Sabin's Bum Rush is also a good skill, because you don't use up magic.

This post has been edited by BlitzSage on 3rd May 2015 03:57

--------------------
Post #208680
Posted: 3rd May 2015 17:28

Black Mage

Awards:
I don't have Sabin leveled up, like, at all. This is because using Blitz on the Wii Virtual Console version is extremely difficult, and rather than waste my time with it, I leveled up the other characters, like Edgar.

Once you've beaten the third tier, it's kind of the game giving you that chance to wail on Kefka you've been craving since you met him.

Interestingly enough, I didn't really want to beat the holy hell out of him until the destruction of the world. I have a poor sense of direction, so of course, right after I get used to the world map... He changes everything and adds an oceanic trench to the mix.

This post has been edited by Ker on 3rd May 2015 20:14

--------------------

Post #208682
Posted: 3rd May 2015 20:12

Behemoth

Awards:
Quote (Ker @ 3rd May 2015 13:28)
I don't have Sabin leveled up, like, at all. This is because using Blitz on the Wii Virtual Console version is extremely difficult, and rather than waste my time with it, I leveled up the other characters, like Edgar.

Are you using the classic controller?

Also, you don't have to level him up to get Bum Rush, and it's pretty powerful even at lower levels.

This post has been edited by BlitzSage on 3rd May 2015 20:17

--------------------
Post #208684
Posted: 3rd May 2015 20:15

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (BlitzSage @ 3rd May 2015 13:12)

No, I don't own one.

--------------------

Post #208685
Posted: 3rd May 2015 20:21

Behemoth

Awards:
Quote (Ker @ 3rd May 2015 16:15)

No, I don't own one.

It's easier on that, if you can get one. But it's not necessary to beat Kefka. I'd go the magic route. You can get economizers from the Jurassic Forest, but you don't need them. The first few times I played I didn't know how awesome Osmose was. It not only lowers your opponent's magic, but it should completely refill yours.

--------------------
Post #208686
Posted: 3rd May 2015 20:27

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (BlitzSage @ 3rd May 2015 13:21)
Quote (Ker @ 3rd May 2015 16:15)

No, I don't own one.

It's easier on that, if you can get one. But it's not necessary to beat Kefka. I'd go the magic route. You can get economizers from the Jurassic Forest, but you don't need them. The first few times I played I didn't know how awesome Osmose was. It not only lowers your opponent's magic, but it should completely refill yours.

Ah, okay. I'll look into purchasing one.

--------------------

Post #208688
Posted: 4th May 2015 08:09

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Generally, I cast Life 3/Reraise on all my allies and then just spam Quick and Ultima. Actually, that's pretty much how I fight everything....
Post #208696
Posted: 4th May 2015 21:16

Behemoth

Awards:
Quote (RavenLalonde @ 4th May 2015 04:09)
Generally, I cast Life 3/Reraise on all my allies and then just spam Quick and Ultima. Actually, that's pretty much how I fight everything....

Not a bad strategy, really!

I would also say, that he always uses Fallen One pretty early, so I would if you're using Active, I would not attack and let everyone's bar fill up, let him use Fallen One, and then you can go about whatever strategy after healing. He'll use Fallen One occasionally after that, but if you designate a healer or two you should be fine.

Also watch out for the move Train (or Trine in other versions), which blinds and silences. You might want to put the ribbon relic on whichever designated healer you have. That could certainly help out. Other than that, he's just got a lot of power attacks.

--------------------
Post #208701
Posted: 5th May 2015 00:57

Black Mage

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Having an understanding of how he acts is more useful than level grinding. Counters are the biggest threat to winning the battle.

Regarding Blitzes, diagonals are optional. The programmers allow either direction of a diagonal input and it will count.

For Bum Rush, left, left, up, up, right, right, down, down, left, A works reliably for me and I suck with doing diagonals on a D-pad.
Post #208707
Posted: 6th May 2015 15:39

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I still miss the Bum Rush occasionally, lol

But Blitzing is apparently difficult for many people...I guess Street Fighter 2 isn't as popular with the JRPG crowd as you would think biggrin.gif

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #208716
Posted: 6th May 2015 19:05
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
If yer a hoarder of old weaponry, it'll do ya well to bring in Shadow and just have him start flinging sh*t. It's been damn near twenty years, but I remember getting max dmg with imp spears on the dude, and those things were relatively cheap to acquire.

Oh and hold onto any megaelixers ya find. They basically nullify his most powerful attack.

This post has been edited by Narratorway on 6th May 2015 19:05

--------------------
Post #208723
Posted: 7th May 2015 01:19

Behemoth

Awards:
Quote (Narratorway @ 6th May 2015 15:05)
If yer a hoarder of old weaponry, it'll do ya well to bring in Shadow and just have him start flinging sh*t. It's been damn near twenty years, but I remember getting max dmg with imp spears on the dude, and those things were relatively cheap to acquire.

Oh and hold onto any megaelixers ya find. They basically nullify his most powerful attack.

The "throw the kitchen sink" strategy!

But seriously, he's right, Shadow's throw is very strong if used properly.

Also, if you're having problems with the Tower, you can use Mog's Moogle Charm to block random battles.

--------------------
Post #208726
Posted: 7th May 2015 01:38

Black Waltz

Awards:
Quote (BlitzSage @ 6th May 2015 20:19)
Quote (Narratorway @ 6th May 2015 15:05)
If yer a hoarder of old weaponry, it'll do ya well to bring in Shadow and just have him start flinging sh*t.  It's been damn near twenty years, but I remember getting max dmg with imp spears on the dude, and those things were relatively cheap to acquire.

Oh and hold onto any megaelixers ya find.  They basically nullify his most powerful attack.

But seriously, he's right, Shadow's throw is very strong if used properly.

Also, if you're having problems with the Tower, you can use Mog's Moogle Charm to block random battles.

I think he means the three tiers of monsters you face before you actually face Kefka.

For the first one, just keep your cure spells handy, and be ready for petrification and maaaaybe Quake, so cast float at the start of the battle. Just keep pounding away with physicals. I mean, give Locke the offering and the Valiant Knife, and let him go to town. If any of his HP are missing, the thing's damage potential just skyrockets.

Have Locke attack with the Valiant Knife and Offering combo, give him a ribbon and go to town on these jerkfaces.

Next up is the four monsters, who cast every dang attack magic in the game on you. Cure cure cure! Do a lot of Cure 3. You may have to revive people here if you didn't before.

Keep pounding away with Tools, Blitzes, SwdTechs, Psycho Locke (as described above), whatever you got. Ultima is handy for this part. It takes time, but you will wipe all four of them out if you keep your HP up!

Next up is the girl and the floating head creepily sitting above her. This is a btich.

She has every inclination to start the battle with Merton, which is really bad news, as it doesn't damage her. Avoid elementals of any kind for this battle, because they probably don't work. (If I remember correctly).

You beat this tier, and all 4 of your party members are standing? Guess what. You get to put up with the Calmness instant death attack. If you've got sufficient Mblock, it can be blocked, but it has to be pretty high. Look up the MBlock mechanic. You boost that MBlock as high as you can on everybody with armor and stuff, you hear? That'll show 'em. But if the Mblock isn't high enough, 2 of your characters are killed. You don't want that, so protect them with Memento Rings (Relm and Shadow only) or Safety Bits (everybody else). If she nails Locke, and you had that Offering + Valiant Knife combo equipped on him, you're in trouble. Have reserve party members ready to take on Kefka in the 5-8 slots, just in case Calmness screws you.

Once you survive the Calmness attack, that tier's over, and Kefka is ready to rock. Good luck!

This post has been edited by Spooniest on 7th May 2015 01:46

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #208727
Posted: 13th June 2015 17:46

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I really don't have much to say other than that my characters were around level 50-55 when I fought him, and I used a pretty conservative strategy that involved using characters' skills a lot (usually), and it took a while but it wasn't difficult.

And Kefka himself is almost disappointingly easy to beat once you reach him.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #209116
Posted: 17th June 2015 00:11

Onion Knight

Awards:
Give Locke the Genji Glove, Offering, Atma Weapon and Illumina. On high enough levels he'll kill Kefka himself in one round.

Edgar's Drill and Autocrossbow are good for damaging one/all part (s) of the statue as needed.

Make sure you have a good magic user buffing/healing, though Marvel (Miracle) shoes can mitigate those needs a bit.

I like giving Sabin a Genji Glove and letting him go to town with a pair of Tiger Fangs.

Shadow slinging tack stars is always good.

Mog with Dragoon Boots and a Genji Glove is a good damage dealer (spears do double damage with the jump command thumbup.gif AND the Pearl lance's effect still works thumbup.gif thumbup.gif) plus being in the air keeps him out of harm's way. Dancing is ok but I prefer not to lose control over him in a major fight.

Like everyone else said make sure you have life 3 on everyone before you make a move against that lady on tier 3.

This post has been edited by Doughboyjones on 17th June 2015 00:28

--------------------
No matter how hard I try, I just can't get worried about it!
Post #209151
Posted: 17th June 2015 03:33

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (BlitzSage @ 6th May 2015)

Hey, I think we can all agree that Kefka deserves more than a kitchen sink thrown at him. How about a refrigerator! biggrin.gif
(I got your point, just making a very stupid joke *crawls away*)
Quote (Spooniest @ 6th May 2015)

I think he means the three tiers of monsters you face before you actually face Kefka.

Well, I did. But my file got deleted. I'm back up to the Tower, but I have to go grind more. Don't you just love children?

Next up is the girl and the floating head creepily sitting above her. This is a bitch.
Um, I think it's Kefka, not a girl. I remember Game Theory doing a thing about FF being anti religion, and Kefka was a big part if it, being as the characters kill God. But I digress, if I remember right it's supposed to represent Kefka as Jesus or something along those lines. I don't remember too well, but I thought I'd share.

--------------------

Post #209153
Posted: 19th June 2015 04:09

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Quote (Ker @ 16th June 2015 22:33)
Um, I think it's Kefka, not a girl. I remember Game Theory doing a thing about FF being anti religion, and Kefka was a big part if it, being as the characters kill God. But I digress, if I remember right it's supposed to represent Kefka as Jesus or something along those lines. I don't remember too well, but I thought I'd share.

Hahaha, that's just way off into the conspiracy range. Like, wut?

Isn't that every Final Fantasy? An evil person gains a ridiculous amount of power to the point of controlling the world, and then a band of ridiculously powerful heroes kill him. I mean, you could make that anti-religion if you really wanted to, but I honestly think that's just hilariously weird.

Actually, I think what it comes down to is that Japanese literature can get away with crazy ideas that Americans don't even think about half the time. Things like, "Let's make a video game where the PCs kill a god. Politically incorrect? Psh, we're Japan."
Post #209166
Posted: 19th June 2015 06:24

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (RavenLalonde @ 18th June 2015 21:09)
Isn't that every Final Fantasy?  An evil person gains a ridiculous amount of power to the point of controlling the world, and then a band of ridiculously powerful heroes kill him.  I mean, you could make that anti-religion if you really wanted to, but I honestly think that's just hilariously weird.

Well, no. Kefka is the only one who actually attains godhood. His Living Tower is reminiscent of Dante's Inferno: He himself appears as a godly figure, mocking the style of cathedral's paintings of "God"; the floating head's name in Japanese is "Maria" implying that the Kefka below her represents Jesus; Kefka's whole final battle is based of of Christianity(or one of many religions that go off the Bible).
But you kill him. Plot wise, duh. He needs to go.
But look at that from a religious perspective.
Kefka is God, not the Devil. They killed "God".
That's a bit obviously anti-religion (or anti-Christian[or similar religion]) if you ask me.

--------------------

Post #209171
Posted: 19th June 2015 11:49

Returner

It is, to some degree. However, it manages to tell it's own story with the Divine Comedy as a primary influence, which highlights it's brilliance.

Kefka is a representation of Lucifer attaining God's position, so to speak. Kefka is a twisted, mangled caricature of what a Godlike standard would imply. Upon your parties (representing Dante, in some form. The pattern is interesting and juxtaposed, as I believe the top represents the "bottom" or the ninth circle (Cocytus), as it is the final "trial" Dante encounters.) final confrontation with him atop his "spire", you're told by him that "life is meaningless." The pattern is interesting and juxtaposed, as I believe the top represents the "bottom" or the ninth circle (Cocytus), as it is the final "trial" Dante encounters.

Kefka expresses that life is meaningless because he cannot properly comprehend Godhood. He is the antithesis of a genuine God. He is not developed, throughout the game, as a cold or even flatly ruthless individual. He is a completely angst-filled, envious, and colorful chaotic psychopath, which is why I think he genuinely embraces the influence of a Satan-like character in the beginning and transcends to the concept of a God with the will to carry out what a God would arguably carry out if he exercised omnipotence.

It subtly asserts that this perhaps has already happened or the perception of God's influence, within the real world, is legitimately and seriously problematic.

It is slowly difficult to pinpoint his motives but you realize he wishes to challenge everything relating to the nature of humanity and humanity itself by terminating it. His only means of this is to attain the strongest force possible to carry out his machinations.

The game uses religion, having Kefka as a vessel to defy and criticize it, but only to boast a message filled with anti-religion. It showcases how easily mishandled Godhood, as a concept, could be. The cathedral-inspired images are purposely distorted and the Returners represent humanity combating a religious entity, already corrupted and draconian, after it furthers descends into a downward spiral of wickedness and hypocrisy.

This post has been edited by Abyss Worm on 19th June 2015 11:55
Post #209176
Posted: 19th June 2015 13:48

Black Mage

Awards:
Quote (Abyss Worm @ 19th June 2015 04:49)
It is, to some degree. However, it manages to tell it's own story with the Divine Comedy as a primary influence, which highlights it's brilliance.

Kefka is a representation of Lucifer attaining God's position, so to speak. Kefka is a twisted, mangled caricature of what a Godlike standard would imply. Upon your parties (representing Dante, in some form. The pattern is interesting and juxtaposed, as I believe the top represents the "bottom" or the ninth circle (Cocytus), as it is the final "trial" Dante encounters.) final confrontation with him atop his "spire", you're told by him that "life is meaningless." The pattern is interesting and juxtaposed, as I believe the top represents the "bottom" or the ninth circle (Cocytus), as it is the final "trial" Dante encounters.

Kefka expresses that life is meaningless because he cannot properly comprehend Godhood. He is the antithesis of a genuine God. He is not developed, throughout the game, as a cold or even flatly ruthless individual. He is a completely angst-filled, envious, and colorful chaotic psychopath, which is why I think he genuinely embraces the influence of a Satan-like character in the beginning and transcends to the concept of a God with the will to carry out what a God would arguably carry out if he exercised omnipotence.

It subtly asserts that this perhaps has already happened or the perception of God's influence, within the real world, is legitimately and seriously problematic.

It is slowly difficult to pinpoint his motives but you realize he wishes to challenge everything relating to the nature of humanity and humanity itself by terminating it. His only means of this is to attain the strongest force possible to carry out his machinations.

The game uses religion, having Kefka as a vessel to defy and criticize it, but only to boast a message filled with anti-religion. It showcases how easily mishandled Godhood, as a concept, could be. The cathedral-inspired images are purposely distorted and the Returners represent humanity combating a religious entity, already corrupted and draconian, after it furthers descends into a downward spiral of wickedness and hypocrisy.

Very well put. I really don't think I have much to add to this.

--------------------

Post #209180
Posted: 27th June 2015 01:38

Engineer

Awards:
Hmm, I never knew that before about the woman. Come to think of it, isn't there the one pre-Kefka enemy who looks like he's being crucified or something? So those might be some pretty good points. I actually never even noticed that before; you'd expect it to make me uncomfortable, but I don't really think hard enough about video games for it to really make a difference. Although as a huge fan of Percy Jackson I guess I can only be ever so uptight about these things. I mean, the gods and goddesses in PJ are really annoying too, but that's not gonna change how I interpret my God.

So, yeah, that very last battle is kind of anti-religion, but since the rest of the game isn't, I can't really take it seriously.
Post #209299
Posted: 27th June 2015 04:53

Black Waltz

Awards:
Kefka and his minions have taken on the appearance of God in a twisted way...

Much like Lucifer from Milton's "Paradise Lost." I don't agree that it has a religious message other than suggesting a Satanic bent for Kefka's character.

And after all, he's the bad guy.

This post has been edited by Spooniest on 27th June 2015 04:53

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #209301
Posted: 3rd August 2015 04:06

Returner

Kefka's Tower is simple if you have the Reraise spell, Curaga, and Ultima.
I usually have the Gold Hairpin, Soul of Thamasa attached to my best spell caster.
Genji Glove and Master Scroll on any one who can deal a crap-load of physical damage and at least 50 Hi-Potions and Ethers.
Other than that try to have your characters at leveled between levels 45 and 50 at least. Also keep in mind that Gogo would be an awesome character to have in the fray as any spells the highest spell caster knows Gogo will as well. (If you give Gogo the magic ability before the fight of course. In order to do that you have to go into the status menu and press select to assign Gogo special abilities.
Post #209455
Posted: 3rd August 2015 11:07

Returner

Quote (Ker @ 19th June 2015 08:48)
Quote (Abyss Worm @ 19th June 2015 04:49)

Very well put. I really don't think I have much to add to this.

I'll do you one better.

Terra is a bi-racial female protagonist with a violent, complicated past and a being of great and terrible power grappling with the existential implications of what she is. Terra goes on to deny her own motherly instincts in favor of killing a patriarchal Judeo-Christian God figure.

Kefka is the personification of male Thantos; the drive to kill and to be killed, the drive to destroy and be destroyed.

Terra is the personification of female Eros; the drive to live and to give life.

Yes, Final Fantasy VI is probably the most influential work of feminist art ever.

Eat that, Anita Sarkassian.

(Please note that I am not wishing to start an argument about feminism or if these are an accurate depiction of 'men' and 'women', but rather am simply analyzing of the artistic content and iconography being used.)
Post #209457
Posted: 3rd August 2015 21:58

Black Waltz

Awards:
This topic was supposed to be "how to beat FF6" and it turned into a redux of the "Is FF anti-religion" thread... sad.gif

If you want to go the whole nine yards with this metaphor, you must deify Terra Branford. She is the God, in this case, striking down an imposter to her throne, much in the way that Christ is said to have struck down the devil's power through his sacrifice.

A little digging will turn up one important detail that solidifies this take: Terra was supposed to die at the end. This was nixed for being too depressing, but all the same, the setup is there.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #209462
Posted: 4th August 2015 04:57

Returner

Quote (Spooniest @ 3rd August 2015 16:58)
This topic was supposed to be "how to beat FF6" and it turned into a redux of the "Is FF anti-religion" thread... sad.gif

If you want to go the whole nine yards with this metaphor, you must deify Terra Branford. She is the God, in this case, striking down an imposter to her throne, much in the way that Christ is said to have struck down the devil's power through his sacrifice.

A little digging will turn up one important detail that solidifies this take: Terra was supposed to die at the end. This was nixed for being too depressing, but all the same, the setup is there.

If you're (The editorial 'you', as in any given person) having difficulty with anything in the game, I recomend taking a look at this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/930370-final-f...ance/faqs/47482

Nothing in the game is particularly difficult, just so long as you really understand what you're doing. If you don't, it can seem impossibly difficult almost as if the game is just messing with you. I started playing through again recently, starting with that character guide. There's a lot of great insight on how to use and develop any character.

So, with that out of the way...

That does sort of imply that Kefka is not an imposter, nor is that power truly anyone's, but rather that the power is the right of whoever is strong enough to claim it for their own.

The theme of Final Fantasy 6 is hope. If Terra had died or if we assume that Terra should die, that only underscores the lesson is that hope is only possible if we dispel our illusions and reject the concept of God, entirely.

(Again, this is not a statement of personal belief but rather analysis of the content)

This post has been edited by Asuka on 4th August 2015 04:58
Post #209467
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: