CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
What games are you playing at the moment?

Posted: 22nd November 2011 08:12

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Winner of CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. 
Quote (Kame @ 22nd November 2011 05:50)
Quote (Gigantuar @ 20th November 2011 22:29)
Quote (Chell172 @ 19th November 2011 15:29)
Well, uh... snap. Now you have an excuse to get a 3DS.

So he can play the game in lousy resolution? tongue.gif

So, SHE can play the game in a lousy resolution? tongue.gif

Actually, I want to get another DS Lite (specifically). Why a DS Lite? I have a whole lot of GBA games that I still like to play. If I get the newer DS or a 3DS, I can't use it for playing my GBA games.

Ah, sorry pinch.gif

I never got a Lite actually... I jumped straight from the old phat to DSi XL (it's so big!) and 3DS, so when I need to play a GBA game I still usually use my SP C:
Post #198210
Posted: 22nd November 2011 12:04

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Quote (Kame @ 21st November 2011 23:50)
Actually, I want to get another DS Lite (specifically). Why a DS Lite? I have a whole lot of GBA games that I still like to play. If I get the newer DS or a 3DS, I can't use it for playing my GBA games.

That's why I keep my old GBA SP around. When my DS Lite crapped out, I got a DSi XL and don't want to go back. The XL has a way-better screen, a nicer button layout, and a matte finish. Best member of the DS family. For GBA games, I'll use my GBA.

--------------------
Post #198211
Posted: 23rd November 2011 08:09

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
Quote (laszlow @ 22nd November 2011 04:04)
Quote (Kame @ 21st November 2011 23:50)

That's why I keep my old GBA SP around. When my DS Lite crapped out, I got a DSi XL and don't want to go back. The XL has a way-better screen, a nicer button layout, and a matte finish. Best member of the DS family. For GBA games, I'll use my GBA.

But a DSi XL kinda defeats the purpose of having something small enough to slip into your purse and having it available for carrying around with you.

Not that I'm saying as a guy you'd have a purse XD

Also, my GBA was the first one so it doesn't have the backlight :/ The worm light kinda sucks (assuming I can even find my worm light).

Either way, I have to purchase a new something something to play my games.

--------------------
kame, tortue, tortuga, schildkröte, tartaruga, turtle

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
"You're a total knee biter."
Post #198218
Posted: 29th November 2011 18:51

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
> What games are you playing at the moment?

Too many.

I recently added Aquaria and Terraria to the stuff I'm playing.

That might do bad things to my schedule.

--------------------
current games (2024-02-19):
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

finished so far this year:
Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.
TMNT 3: Radical Rescue

tabled: Lost Ruins
Post #198303
Posted: 30th November 2011 20:06

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Contributed to the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than five years. 
See More (Total 10)
Currently I moved onto another Layton game, this time Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. I must say, the Older Luke is pretty hot :3 I haven't finished playing it so don't spoil me!

Another game I've started is Musashi no Bouken (Adventures of Musashi) that I found a translation of on romhacking.net . I wanted a new NES game that I've never played before and this certainly fits the bill. It was never released to the US market for the NES (hence the reason it needed to be translated). I'm doing another series of Let's Plays for this game here, http://www.youtube.com/user/Kame411#grid/u...611615BC70DBBFB . What I've played of it so far has reminded of Dragon Warrior meets Princess Tomato In The Salad Kingdom. Granted I haven't gotten very far into the game but it doesn't bode well when I haven't even gotten to the first dungeon yet and I'm having to level grind.

--------------------

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
Post #198333
Posted: 17th December 2011 02:12

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy V section of CoN. 
Member of more than five years. Third place in CoNCAA, 2005. First place in CoN Fantasy Football, 2005. Has more than fifty news submissions to CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
I picked up the Ico / Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection on the PS3 in the week after Black Friday when it was on sale on Amazon, and I finally got around to playing them. Shadow of the Colossus was so good I played it every night for a few days and finished it with about 7 hours on the clock. Fantastic game. I'm trying out Ico now, and it's definitely beautiful and interesting, but not on the level of SotC.

--------------------
Post #198532
Posted: 21st December 2011 01:09

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
I've hit a point in Disgaea 2 where I'm just level-grinding. For the time being, I'm giving that a break in favor of some quality time with Heroes of Might and Magic III, still one of my top 5 fave games of all time heart.gif .

This post has been edited by Galsic on 21st December 2011 01:28

--------------------
Post #198575
Posted: 21st December 2011 03:51

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
I love HoMM III. The most armies, the most units, the most craziness in the series. Conflux+Necropolis bring the pain. GoG is selling the game for $5 DRM-free until January, in case any readers of this post want to check it out.

Currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. For the first time. Started it last week, currently at the beginning of the Fire Temple. It's pretty good.

--------------------
Post #198579
Posted: 21st December 2011 08:49

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
Third place in CoNCAA, 2019. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. 
User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 9)
I've logged over 70 hours of Terraria within a month.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198588
Posted: 21st December 2011 16:16

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
Was playing suikoden and umbrella chronicles on the wii.

I am trying to beat the third mansion incident level,but it keeps kicking my butt.
Chimeras keep coming groups and don't give me enough time to reload.

--------------------
We are stardust.Our bodies are made from the guts of exploding stars.

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198599
Posted: 21st December 2011 16:59

Red Wing Pilot

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! Winner of CoN European Cup fantasy game for 2011-2012. 
Quote (laszlow @ 21st December 2011 04:51)
Currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. For the first time. Started it last week, currently at the beginning of the Fire Temple. It's pretty good.

For the... first time?! Madness!

Now that the holidays has begun I finally have time to resume my gaming. I still haven't beat Skyward Sword yet, so that has top priority. Super Robot Taisen W finally arrived in the mail yesterday, so I've been playing that and Dungeons of Dredmor on the side.
Post #198602
Posted: 21st December 2011 18:13

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
I started Dredmor yesterday just to get the darn Steam sale achievement. And along the way, I sequence-broke the somewhat buggy tutorial...and discovered that the way to get propelled to the next tutorial even if you screwed up the sequence was to kill your character.

And then I discovered that the game has an achievement for dying in the tutorial.

I like this game's sense of humor.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198603
Posted: 23rd December 2011 20:02

Crusader

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. 
I just got the best ending for suikoden 1,with all 108 stars of destiny.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198645
Posted: 27th December 2011 14:25

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Skyward Sword. I am once again in love.
Post #198694
Posted: 27th December 2011 22:18

Group Icon
Lucky <3

Awards:
Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Third place in the CoN Euro Cup soccer competition, 2016. Winner of CoN World Cup fantasy game for 2014. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. 
Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 24)
Traveling for the holidays has pushed my gaming a little bit more mobile by default, but regardless of that, the game currently capturing pretty much the entirety of my gaming free time is a very, very, very well-designed and well-executed iPhone game called MageGauntlet. It's very much like a hybrid of Secret of Mana and Link to the Past, which can often be a disaster when it comes to touchscreen controls, but I've never played a game more responsive and innovative to its own controls than MageGauntlet. Add in a fun cast of characters, some shockingly awesome music (I have the game on pause while I'm working so I can listen to the tunes), and a good-enough story for a mobile game, and it's definitely worth the $3 it costs on the App Store. I can't recommend it enough.

Other than that, still cruising through Saints Row 3 when I get the opportunity. It's like GTA on wonderful, wonderful crack.

--------------------
Hey, put the cellphone down for a while
In the night there is something wild
Can you hear it breathing?
And hey, put the laptop down for a while
In the night there is something wild
I feel it, it's leaving me
Post #198702
Posted: 27th December 2011 22:45

Maniacal Clown

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Been playing various Steam games that I have but hadn't touched much of, mostly due to the Great Gift Pile promotion that's going on.

These include (and the achievements are for):
* the adventure game Bastion (beat the first area)
* the strategy game DEFCON (nuke Santa)
* the roguelike dungeon crawler Dungeons of Dredmor (craft Diggle Nog)
* the world management sim/strategy game Fate of the World (cause thermonuclear war by 2075)
* the MMORPG Spiral Knights (pelt someone with a snowball in a PvP minigame)
* the dota game Rise of Immortals (get 10 assists in a match)

Of these, I had picked up Spiral Knights a while back but dropped it out of lack of interest. Not surprisingly, being an MMORPG on Steam, it's free-to-play, and I found a more entertaining MMORPG anyway. (Which I haven't touched in several months either.)

Rise of Immortals is the first dota game I've played. I actually went and read up on the genre on Wikipedia beforehand, lol. It plays like RTS combat, which I guess it's supposed to be like. The game is okay, I guess...I did have to turn down all the graphical and audio settings to lowest for it to run competently (or at least display the title screen competently) on my computer, and the enemies are a bit hard to click on. But oh well.

Between Dungeons of Dredmor and Rise of Immortals, I also found myself wishing that developers would allow for minimum screen resolutions of 800x600, because they can be comfortably fit in windows on a 1366x768 screen with a taskbar at the bottom. If Spiral Knights can do it, why can't they? Then again, I guess I already did get a few problems with seeing enough nearby things in RoI (the damn ad kept on taking up space). But Dredmore can definitely afford some compression.

DEFCON's a rather interesting concept. It might take a while for me to master it, though, and I'm not sure if I feel like doing so. For what it's worth, this isn't a game I was aiming to get, but it kinda came along with the rest of the Humble Introversion Bundle that I got a while back.

Fate of the World, on the other hand, is an interesting concept that I do plan on playing more. It's a world policy sim, where you have to deal with environmental consequences of pollution and climate change while also keeping economies running and people politically happy. Or you can not do any or all of those, and see what happens. While it might not be entirely accurate, and a GEO-like organization isn't gonna be reality anytime soon I think, it's still a nicely-designed eye-opener to some of these issues. I've found myself being very, very unable to deal with climate change preventatively while keeping people happy. Maybe I should research techs to a greater extent. Also, I think that Northern Africa and the Middle East just pretty consistently hate me.

Unfortunately, the GGP achievements tend to give me coupons, rather than coal or games.

--------------------
Fairy Fencer F ADF
Pokémon Perfect Crystal

Gato Roboto
drowning, drowning
New Super Mario Bros.

Post #198705
Posted: 28th December 2011 06:40

Magitek Soldier

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I'm currently playing COD black ops off and on while goofing around with Marvel Pinball and Burn Zombie Burn when I'm not playing that. I was playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood and beat the campaing so I'll probably pick that up again in a few days and try to do the Multiplayer trophies for the Platinum.

This post has been edited by TrueBOSS on 28th December 2011 06:40

--------------------
He's Back. He is The_TrueBOSS.
Check me and my partners out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTrueBOSSofJupiter
Post #198731
Posted: 28th December 2011 14:22

Crusader

Awards:
Lost legacy by:mistwalker

Very good game,i like the narrative in text and being able to talk to people to learn more about my surroundings.

You just don't get the same amount out of the story with nothing but cutscenes.

Being able to talk to people and learn about your surroundings allows the story to unravel and learn far more about your surroundings,its far better for immersing yourself in the game than just by cutscenes.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198741
Posted: 29th December 2011 02:08

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I've just started with Mass Effect 2 on PS3. It's fantastic at the moment, just getting into the swing of it. Also started on GTA 4. Bit late to the party I know but really enjoying it so far. The WKTT Radio shock-jock alone is worth buying the game for! And to round it all off I've just bought a copy of Skyrim on the '360. Avoided the PS3 version, just in case of the much-publicised game-save problems.

It's going to be a busy few months games wise that's for sure. Bring it on! cool.gif

This post has been edited by fffanbrit on 29th December 2011 02:09

--------------------
"Smoking's bad, mm'kay?"

-Mr Mackey-
Post #198752
Posted: 29th December 2011 20:44
Behemoth

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Contributed to the Final Fantasy VI section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
First place in the 2008  Has more than fifty fanarts in CoN galleries. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy I section of CoN. Major involvement in the Final Fantasy IV section of CoN. 
See More (Total 9)
Started on Arkham City and Dead Space 2

I'm rather disappointed w/ AC. It's not bad by any stretch, but the transition to open world ended up bringin along some growing pains that I have issue with.

DS2 is The Hangover 2, i.e. more of the same. I don't really mind since I got both on the super cheap.

--------------------
Post #198797
Posted: 30th December 2011 16:38

Crusader

Awards:
Quote (Narratorway @ 29th December 2011 20:44)
Started on Arkham City and Dead Space 2

I'm rather disappointed w/ AC. It's not bad by any stretch, but the transition to open world ended up bringin along some growing pains that I have issue with.

DS2 is The Hangover 2, i.e. more of the same. I don't really mind since I got both on the super cheap.

batman arkham city comment:
really like the fluid combos in arkham city though.
Its really fun that you can actually counter an enemies blow by pressing y in time and then it tuns into part of the combo fight.The whole jumping thing was also kinda neat with the flying and the batarang.I wish i could use the car though.

OH yeah:In case you didn't know:I own the game.

I played a little bit of dead space 2,and i wasn't really scared at the demo.
I kinda heard that it isn't even scary,and that the whole travelling through narrow air ducts is to fill the time it took to open doors supposedly.Also:Is it true that you carry heavy artillery as the main hero who is supposedly an engineer of some sort?

Supposedly,the main character of the dead space series was just some inexperienced combatant,but an experienced engineer.

As for my opinion:It was ok.It was kinda hard at points,and i got my butt kicked,but i never played the game before nor the series,so i was kinda new to it.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198808
Posted: 30th December 2011 21:25

Dragoon

Awards:
Vital involvement in the Final Fantasy IX section of CoN. Member of more than ten years. Second place in the Final Fantasy Music CoNtest, 2010-2011 Member of more than five years. 
Got some good deals over Christmas, so now with Skyrim (mostly) out of my system, I can focus on some PSX/Dreamcast old-timers:

- Metal Gear Solid (never played through it, or owned it!)
- Colony Wars: Vengeance
- Colony Wars: Red Sun
- Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror
- The X-Files
- Orphen: Scion of Sorcery (PS2, but I heard it sucked, so had to have it)
- Jet Grind Radio
- Shenmue
- Skies of Arcadia
- Soul Reaver - Legacy of Kain
- Propeller Arena
- Half-Life Gold

...I feel like my backlog got knocked up by another backlog, and they're expecting octuplets. =/

--------------------
It's gonna be a glorious day
I feel my luck can change
Post #198811
Posted: 1st January 2012 15:47

Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Sweet Jesus it's just as horrifying as everyone said.
Post #198834
Posted: 2nd January 2012 11:48

Crusader

Awards:
Quote (Metal King Slime @ 1st January 2012 15:47)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Sweet Jesus it's just as horrifying as everyone said.

I heard about that game.

Its the one with the oil lamp and having to refill it right?

You can like:Place barrels chairs and whatever against the wall to prevent creatures for bursting in?

I saw a guy play amnesia,and it looked pretty scary.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198837
Posted: 2nd January 2012 14:40

Group Icon
Dude on a Walrus

Awards:
See More (Total 9)
Currently playing Mass Effect for the first time. It's not bad, but I think I still prefer Dragon Age so far. Rolled Vanguard, gonna basically shotgun stuff as much as I can.

--------------------
Post #198839
Posted: 3rd January 2012 06:47
Chocobo Knight

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Currently replaying Chrono Trigger (original SNES version). It's been ages since I last touched my favorite RPG of all time.

Here is my current set:

TIME 25:36
33324G

Crono LV56
HP 999/999
MP 96/96
Atk214 Def219
Kali Blade (because I missed out on his strongest weapon)
Safe Helm
Nova Armor
Power Seal
PWR. 98 SPD. **
HIT 24 EV. 28
MAG. 32 STAM. **
M DEF. 90
EXP 344758
NEXT 4594

Ayla LV57
HP 999/999
MP 93/93
Atk241 Def234
Fist
Vigil Hat
PrismDress
Gold Stud (because I use her techs often)
PWR. 95 SPD. 14
HIT 50 EV. 56
MAG. 20 STAM. **
M DEF. 86
EXP 348883
NEXT 16206

Frog LV55
HP 999/999
MP 93/93
Atk215 Def211
Masamune (upgraded)
Haste Helm
Nova Armor
Hero Medal
PWR. 78 SPD. 12
HIT 25 EV. 30
MAG. 37 STAM. 94
M DEF. 91
EXP 325919
NEXT 5497

All their single, dual, and triple techs have been mastered. 3D Attack (Crono/Frog/Ayla) is by far one tough bird. Same can be said about Frog Squash and Dino Tail when the HPs of Frog and Ayla (respectively) are below 100. Falcon Attack (Crono/Ayla) was especially useful when fighting off the Scouters at the Ocean Palace for extra tech points.

This post has been edited by Allen Hunter on 3rd January 2012 06:48
Post #198869
Posted: 4th January 2012 16:00

Crusader

Awards:
Quote (Allen Hunter @ 3rd January 2012 06:47)
Currently replaying Chrono Trigger (original SNES version). It's been ages since I last touched my favorite RPG of all time.

Here is my current set:

TIME 25:36
33324G

Crono LV56
HP 999/999
MP 96/96
Atk214 Def219
Kali Blade (because I missed out on his strongest weapon)
Safe Helm
Nova Armor
Power Seal
PWR. 98 SPD. **
HIT 24 EV. 28
MAG. 32 STAM. **
M DEF. 90
EXP 344758
NEXT 4594

Ayla LV57
HP 999/999
MP 93/93
Atk241 Def234
Fist
Vigil Hat
PrismDress
Gold Stud (because I use her techs often)
PWR. 95 SPD. 14
HIT 50 EV. 56
MAG. 20 STAM. **
M DEF. 86
EXP 348883
NEXT 16206

Frog LV55
HP 999/999
MP 93/93
Atk215 Def211
Masamune (upgraded)
Haste Helm
Nova Armor
Hero Medal
PWR. 78 SPD. 12
HIT 25 EV. 30
MAG. 37 STAM. 94
M DEF. 91
EXP 325919
NEXT 5497

All their single, dual, and triple techs have been mastered. 3D Attack (Crono/Frog/Ayla) is by far one tough bird. Same can be said about Frog Squash and Dino Tail when the HPs of Frog and Ayla (respectively) are below 100. Falcon Attack (Crono/Ayla) was especially useful when fighting off the Scouters at the Ocean Palace for extra tech points.

As i recall:wasn't there items in the queen's dungeon?

i can't remember,but i thought there was stat raising items near the end.

--------------------

Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Post #198876
Posted: 6th January 2012 00:38

Chimera

Awards:
Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2015. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Member of more than ten years. 
Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. Participated at the forums for the CoN's 15th birthday! User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
See More (Total 12)
Quote (laszlow @ 2nd January 2012 09:40)
Rolled Vanguard, gonna basically shotgun stuff as much as I can.

Nothing's funner than knocking people on their asses with close-range/point blank shotgun blasts, I says. The biotics don't hurt none, either.

Anyhoo, I think I've had my fill of HoMM3 for the time being, and I have since gone back to Disgaea 2 and finished my first run-through. Gonna do a second cycle now and perhaps try out some new classes and optional areas; even monster classes seem more appealing here than in the first Disgaea.

--------------------
Post #198900
Posted: 6th January 2012 04:06

Behemoth

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Member of more than five years. 
Just finished Skyrim's main quest. That main quest was the best main quest in the Bethesda games so far. But I'm wondering: what game you guys think I should play next?

I just got Arkham Asylum/Arkham City, Mass Effect 1 and 2, and Red Dead Redemption. If I start Arkham or Mass Effect, I'll want to go through to the sequels after, but I'm not sure which one I want to play right after Skyrim.

--------------------
Post #198902
Posted: 6th January 2012 04:30

Chimera

Awards:
See More (Total 10)
I've been sick/feeling under the weather of late so I started playing Dragon Warrior IV (NES) from scratch. I haven't done so in years. Sure, the remake is great for the DS, but it's not the same as the NES version. Something about 8-Bit that makes it so magical. Anyway, I'm playing it over on my DS (so much for the NES) via nesDS. Short of pulling out my (sometimes functional) NES and my (sometimes functional) DWIV cartridge that I totally own, it's the next best thing. If you guys haven't played the original version of it, I heartily recommend that you try it!

--------------------

"Arthur Dent?"
"Yes."
"Arthur Philip Dent?"
"Yes."
Post #198905
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: