CoN 25th Anniversary: 1997-2022
Easy Movers Exploit

Posted: 14th June 2013 13:13
Returner

I apologize if anyone has posted this before. But Ive seen a cool little trick regarding the Movers found near the Necrophobe save point in the Void, right before the ExDeath fight.

Normally, Movers only have like 6% chance of appearing or something like that. Plus, they have great defenses.

Easy way around both of these is to use Zeninage. Defeating 3 Movers will net you 150,000 Gil. That more than covers what you spend by using Zeninage. If all 4 characters use it, you can do around 2700+ with each like I did. Couple in the fact you get 199 ABP and it speeds up training like its a sin.

Oh yes, the trick. Well in the Advance version for GBA, if you QuickSave inside that area/room/section of the Void, and then come back and continue your progress, the 2nd fight will ALWAYS be a group of 3 Movers. Without fail, so long as you QuickSave, come back and don't leave the area.

I just mastered every job for every character, except for the Necromancer since I'm still training to beat the Bonus Dungeon
Post #203572
Posted: 29th September 2013 16:04

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
I gotta try that to verify if it will work on the iPad, it should as they are the same version but who knows with apple....

--------------------
PSN : everum89
Before your mother, before your god, you will call for me, for I am your medic, and I will always come for you!
Post #204665
Posted: 30th September 2013 04:15

Black Waltz

Awards:
Member of more than ten years. Celebrated the CoN 20th Anniversary at the forums. Member of more than five years. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
I prefer to do my training much earlier in the game, myself, even though it takes longer. Bal Castle basement is my hangout...

After all, who wants to fight through all those Mindflayers and Crystalline Entities to get to where the Movers are?

But everybody's entitled to an opinion...it's Final Fantasy, not the council of Nicea.

--------------------
X is blue.
Post #204700
Posted: 30th September 2013 21:22

Engineer

Awards:
Member of more than five years. Voted for all the fanart in the CoNvent Calendar 2014. User has rated 500 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 300 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
User has rated 150 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 75 fanarts in the CoN galleries. User has rated 25 fanarts in the CoN galleries. 
Spooniest, you make me laugh. I am with you on Bal, but that is a cool Movers trick, too. It helps level up the extra four Jobs.
Post #204719
Posted: 3rd October 2013 23:06

Onion Knight

Awards:
Member of more than five years. 
Those evil people fixed that for the iPad....

--------------------
PSN : everum89
Before your mother, before your god, you will call for me, for I am your medic, and I will always come for you!
Post #204805
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: